Read for Read - New Stories - Under 100 Views!

Hey everyone!

I recently started writing my own mystery/drama story Episode, and I would really love if you could give some feedback on the story!

Post yours in the comments as well, and this thread should be for all of those with less than 100 episodes read, so all the new ones that you’ve got!

You can also recommend and post your friends’ new stories.

I will gladly do a review on my Instagram page for your story if you’d like, feel free to PM Me!

Name: The Mayvern Mansion
Genre: mystery/drama
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (ongoing, 4th is almost out!)
Introduction: Helen discovers dark secrets that run in her family. Love, murder, affair, family business…Will Helen get to the bottom of the family mystery and become the owner of the Mayvern Mansion?

Instagram: EnderInteractive

:kissing_heart:

I mean, this doesn’t have to do with the post, but nice Creek in your profile picture e.e @Ender

Hello ,
We could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?

Sure Thing!

Ooh I’d love to do a read 4 read! And I thought I recognized Creek :smirk: I just published my story a few days ago. It’s called Dancing For My Life. There’s 8 episodes but feel free to stop reading after the first 3 if it’s not something you’re into. Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6302987783110656

Hey! I published my story 6 weeks ago (a month an a half ago).
Story Title: The Ember Moon Pack
Author Name: Giselle Crescent
Style: LL
Genre: Mainly fantasy, some comedy and a TON of romance incorprated.
Episodes: 6 (I usually update every week on fridays but 6th went out 2 days after 5th lol)
Story Description:
Three cold-hearted handsome hybrids are following your every move, one of whom is your mate.
Romantic Comedy Series.
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter
IG Name: gisellepisode
Story Link:

Current Cover:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_VnMcKGStQI

Tittle: Search for love.
Author Name: Sigma.fr
Intagram: Sigma.fr.writes
Story Description :Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Genre: Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Read my friend Kellys story

FB_IMG_1531745917331

Title: THE NEW GUY

Author: KELZBLOGS

Genre: Gay/Romance

Style: INK Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight.

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

Hey guys :slight_smile:
A few days ago I was very excited to publish the first 3 episodes of my first story. I was less excited
when I realized nobody is reading the story. :slight_smile: I think a lot of you know the problem, too.
I think we should help each other out.
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Story Twins
Instagram: May Laugh
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the completly opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

Send me a screenshot of my story and I will start reading yours as well. I’m looking forward to your storys. <3