~Read For Read~ New Story "Target"+ Story Promotion

Hey, it’s me again! :grin: I actually just published my new story “Target” which I am more excited about and I am interested in doing a R4R with y’all. Just some rules you HAVE to follow.

:warning: ATTENTION: :warning: If I have done a R4R with you already, I will reread it OR I will read the next # of episodes you want me too. Just so that it stays fair.

MUST READ
1- No Ghosting: :ghost: If you ghost on me, the consequences won’t be good AT ALL.
2- Must take screenshots as proof: :camera_flash: If you don’t provide me with screenshots of my story, I won’t do so either.

Password: Target

You MUST read my story before I read yours, just so that I have confirmation that you have read **AND SENT ** me screenshots from my story.
Screenshots can be sent on my IG or on the forums whatever you like.

Format To Request
Author Name:
Story Title:
Genre AND Style:
Description (optional):
Cover (optional):
How many chapters do you want me to read?
Password:

Waiting Screenshots From:
1- @PurplePanda123
2- @KandieCane1

Currently Reading:
1-
2-

Finished:
@TamiRose, @episodes_bylex, @millzie.episode, @Flare8, @Rose.xo_97

Here is my story
Author Name: SRS
Story Title: Target
Genre & Style: Mystery & Limelight
Description: Your mom was murdered and you were belived to think is was innocent. Nothing more. However when murder cases start to appear in your new city, you know that you are his next target. Will you and Jace Carson be able to find out who is the murder in time or will you die with proof? Family secrets, lies, and betrayals awaits you.
CC, LI, Choice Matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5961930186752000

Cover:
Target_Hs_posterThumb_9pldVMRdcq

All credit goes to @mirandaoxo on IG for this beautiful cover!

I have another story if you wanna do r4r with me. I don’t think you read this one…

Deadly Secrets

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

1 Like

of course, I would love too! 3 episodes?

Sure :+1:t4:

1 Like

Ok, send me screenshots from my story first, then I will start yours! :slightly_smiling_face:

Done

1 Like

Perfect, I’ll start on yours

Here are the screenshots

1 Like

I read the first two episodes of your story and it’s interesting!
My story
Title : Arty’s life
By :flare
Episode: 5 (there is more coming )
Style : LL
I read two episodes of your story
Can you do the same?
Screenshots from your story :cherry_blossom:

Thank you for reading! I hope you continue to read it if you had enjoyed it! Can I get the link to your story please?

1 Like

I hope that you will enjoy it

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072 1 1

Waiting screenshots @remone and going to start yours @Flare8

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for this thread.
Here are my story details:

Title: Amethyst
Author:PurplePanda
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
CC: Yes, there is character customisation!
Instagram: purplepanda.episode
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon).
Description:You thought you were a normal girl. But does a normal girl have to save her crush from a curse that could become permanent? CC & Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951922371887104

Cover (made by briella.episode):

1 Like

I hope that you will send me screenshots as well :slight_smile::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

@Flare8
SS

Review
I think you should change the description to something more eye-catching. The description just didn’t get me interested in the story. You have too many exclamation makes maybe just minimize the amount you have. Advance your coding too especially when the charcter needs to leave they don’t. Aron is also shorter them Arty so use the scale to make Aron taller then Arty (only if you want). Those are just my opinions and I don’t want you to get upset because the story is good but just wanted to point out those little errors. Keep writing! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your opinion it’s mean a lot to me since this is my first story I know that I need to make a lot of changes on it
and yeah about the hight thing I didn’t know how can I change the height until recently :woman_facepalming:t2:so I’m working on it :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Of course! No worries, but those were just the common errors that I picked out. Good luck with the rest of your story and I hope it gets more reads soon! :purple_heart:

1 Like

~Bump~