Read for read! new story!

Hello there! I’m Julia and I’ve been creating a lot of stories in Episode, but most of them end up being discontinued because I often lose that spark in writing. But this time, I’m about to give it another shot.

I’m up for a read for read and even a review for review, so just drop your story information and link down below, and we can get in touch by sending screenshots through either here in private message or Instagram (my account is @juliae.writes)

There’s only two rules, so I can attend to everybody up for a read for read- first, the number of chapters (3) you read in my story is the one I’ll read for you. Second, both of us need to send screenshots for each chapter for proof and transparency. Hope you understand :smile:

I will also send you fan mail after reading, and you can do for mine too! I’d appreciate if you would leave feedback about it too

Here are my story details

Title : Everything You Are
Author Name : Julia E.
Genre : Romance (with a little bit of Comedy and Drama :smile:)
No. of Episodes : 3 (ongoing)
Story Description : In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Art made by me :wink:

I swear it’s worth a read and not your cliché romance story :wink: The story picks up at the second chapter :wink:

LINK :

Hi @JuliaE

I’d love to do a read for read with you and give each other feedback!
Here’s mine. :slight_smile:

Title: Love Never Fails
Author: Catelyn
Genre: Romance Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes: 11 and more coming!

Short Description: Have you ever wondered if people could love you for who you really are? After an unexpected breakup, can you overcome stigma, insecurities, and survive after your predictable and controlled world comes crashing down? MC customization in chapter 3.

Sharelink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6637383790624768
Instagram: @episode.loveneverfails

Why read “Love Never Fails” - what readers have been saying:

the characters have depth

a meaningful storyline

a well written script

creative directing

This story touches on the struggle of overcoming the stigma of mental illness in a family member. I hope this story will be meaningful for you. The topic is close to my heart.
Chapters 1-3 are really more introductory in my story, the drama really starts to unfold from chapter 4 and on…

Let me know what you think! You can send me screenshots either in private messaging in instagram or on the forum private messaging.

I’ll save your story to my favorites and start reading!
All the best to you,
Catelyn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your story sounds really interesting! About to give it a read now :blush:

Here is my story
Title: Break Down My Walls
Author: @moonlight123.episode
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Description:You have your walls up. And no one ever comes in. But when you join a rebel gang, you feel attracted to the handsome leader. Can he melt your heart? Love, danger, lust awaits…
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4509103137619968 1
Thank you for doing this and ill send you screenshots asap

1 Like

About to read your story now :blush:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

READ4READ :sparkles:

:point_right:t2: Take a screenshoot and send me from dm or community message box for r4r :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m starting on it now. Just realized we know each other from Instagram, so I guess I’ll just send my screenshots and feedback there :blush:

I would like to read your story, would you like to read mine too it is called perfectly wrong and maybe you could give me some feedback when you are done??
The_Famous_one_wt_posterThumb_3Hag9cBJZt

1 Like

Sure thing :blush: I’ll add your story to my favorites and send it as soon as I can.

tysm

Hi,
I would love to do a read for read. I could also give you some feedback, if you want.

I just published my first story and I would love it if you could read it and let me know what you think.

Title: 12 nights
Author: Ameerah
Genre: Comedy
Style: limelight
Description: Things get messy when Viola, a private investigator, is assigned to go undercover at college for 12 nights.
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5175675516747776
instagram: ameerah_reads
cover: image

I’d love to hear some feedback from you :smile: I’ll message you as soon as I finished reading your story.

Sorry it took me awhile, I just finsihed reading your story. Please get back to me, I sent you a private message :smile:

I finished your story and it’s great :blush: Please check out my message to you on Instagram

Hi juliaE, I really looking forward to read your story, I prefer send screenshot to instagram
Title Rose
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960
Instagram @fongjoline

1 Like

Title: The Story Of A Princess
Author Name: Taylouise1232
Genre: Thriller
No. of Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Story Description: Penelope’s a normal girl. She lives a normal life, job, friends. What will happen when she finds out she’s a princess?

1 Like

Okay, I’ll message you on Instagram with feedback and screenshots as soon as I’m done reading your story :slight_smile:

Do you have Instagram so I can also message you there for the read for read? :slight_smile:

Great! I’ll get to yours when I done reading for some reads.

1 Like

Taylouise1232_episode happy to read any story just give me a name and I’ll read and give feedback thank you for taking the time to read mine

1 Like