Read for read (no ghosting) 👻

Hello everyone.

I want to do GENUINE Read 4 Reads. I’m only going to read your story if you DM ME ON THE FORUMS OR DM ME ON MY INSTAGRAM (@fluffyrice.episode).

We will read at least 3 chapters of each other’s stories. If you would like to do a read trade (e.g. Read 7 of mine, I read 7 of yours), it is negotiable and we will discuss it in the DM’s.

Screenshot proof that you have read the story is a MUST and I will do the same thing in return!

It’s actually really annoying after agreeing to do a Read 4 Read with someone and I end up getting ghosted towards the end.

If you have ghosted me before and you have ignored all what I’ve written above and just post your story below, I will ignore you. I actually read the person’s story if we have agreed to do a R4R, and not getting the same thing in return is actually disheartening.

DM me your story details and link!

Looking forward to doing R4R with you guys!

This is my story:

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

3 Likes

I already read your story a week ago and love it!! I will DM you on IG and maybe you can check mine out?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure! DM me on Instagram and I’ll read yours since you read mine already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welp, not requesting a R4R , but a few moments ago I read your first chapter, finishing my story now so no time to finish , and I’m waiting to get more tickets to continue , Hope your story becomes a blockbuster, and I understand where your coming from, with not getting what was promised

Hello!
I know I already did a R4R with you, but now I am a part of epi.foody.reviews. We do story reviews of new or underrated stories and post them on our Instagram! If you are interested in having your story reviewed and helping to promote it you must like us on Instagram (@epi.foody.reviews), read and follow the rules posted on our Instagram and then fill out this form!

Thank you and good luck with your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

Sure thing! I’ll submit a form now :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

@Sydney_H & @Jeremy Can you close this thread please? Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: