Read for Read! One Month Left to Live (LGBTQ)

Hi! My name is Gabriella and I just published my story, One Month Left to Live! I’d love it if you gave it a read and I’d love to read your masterpiece(s) as well!
Author: Gabriella C.
Story Title: One Month Left to Live (LGBTQ)
Style: Limelight
Description: Blair Bellini is a senior in high school who has made a life altering decision that finally makes her happy, but now she only has one month to live the life she’s always wanted.
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 3 with more on the way!
Instagram: gabriellac.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4573872473899008

1 Like

To be honest i hate limelight version of episode
Buttttttttttttttttt
When i started reading your story first time ever i likes limelight
Your story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
I freaken loved it😍
Your plot, your directing, the transition of her sister every thing
I can’t wait for my passes to be filled again

By the way
Meanwhile if you don’t mind you can try my new story and gimme opinions about it

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146892861145088

And by the way i wish you a very good luck for your story and i will sure shot share this story

Thank you so much for the feedback! I’m glad I could give you a different perspective on the Limelight style that made you like it! I can’t wait to read your story! This is the first reaction to my story from someone I don’t know, which makes it just so overwhelming. Thank you again for the positive feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::butterfly:

All I can say is “You deserve all the positive responses”:clinking_glasses:

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for creating this thread! I’d love to do r4r and leave a feedback( if required)
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504
imageimage

I love the covers! Can’t wait to read it!

I finished reading:)
I really love the main idea and plot !
But I’d advise you to check speech bubbles

and use more zooms.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! I will definitely take that into account.

Hey Gabriellac! I want to do a Read 4 Read! I shall screenshot proof :stuck_out_tongue:
Here’s my story:

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually. Haha.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

1 Like

In return I’d like to say that the plot of your story is very intriguing. However, sometimes there are awkward pauses between dialogue. Nothing that an ampersand (&) can’t fix! Some of the dialogue was hard to follow, and I know that for some authors, English isn’t their native language. I’d just suggest getting someone to proofread your writing if possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this cover! :heart_eyes: I can’t wait to read your story! :slight_smile:

All done. :slight_smile: good story- but it’ll be great but if you put choices or customisation choices

Thank you! I’ll take those suggestions into consideration. Thanks for the read! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Author: Sayanjali Rizvi
Story Title: Unknown Past
Description: Konan knows nothing about her past, will Katana be the one to help find her true identity or will the Demon King be able to control the world just in time? (LGBT+)
Genre: Action
Episodes: 7
Instagram: sayanjali.rizvi

I would love to read your story, I’ll do that soon. And I’ll do a review on it if you like!

By the way, when I read your topic title, I thought you actually had one month to left and I was worried but confused :joy:

Thankfully that is not the case lol :laughing: I can’t wait to read your story and I’d love if you reviewed mine! :smiley:

So I read your story and the plot isn’t bad at all! This is my first time reading a transgender story! (Finally :wink: Someone had to do it) I feel like you should do a twist at the end of each episode because that would make readers wanna read the next episode! You should also zoom on each character to whoever is talking. Like if Sadie is talking, zoom on her. Then if the mother is talking, zoom on her too. Choices also would be good! I look forward into reading more episodes though!

1 Like

I also left a fanmail. :blush: By the way, I love the idea of how you put a journal into real life. That’s so cute!

1 Like