Read For Read? [ongoing!]

If anyone wants to do a read for read feel free to PM me or reply to this forum!
(WE WILL BOTH READ 3 CHAPTERS EACH)

Title AW: Everything In Between
Author CeceEpisode
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4590429666607104
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]
Cover

1 Like

Royally Yours

Arya was set for her initiation to become queen, but after an attempt at her life, she realizes there is more at stake then just the crown.

There are three episodes currently out, one waiting on background approval, and another in the works almost done!

1 Like

Okay! I’ll read 3 chapters of your story right away

Hello! I finished reading your story!

I loved this story a lot! I thought it was unique and also really interesting. The only suggestions I have is to improve the grammar+spelling, because there were a lot of grammar & spelling errors in each episode, like in this one where you spelled guard wrong

Also, um Emmet is a whole DADDY wtf :heart_eyes:

Here’s mon story,
Title : AW: Disorder by Mia_Sofia
Description : After the Fall of the economy, and the army trying to control Cannonick, you find yourself in a constant fight for survival. Will you escape? LGBQT+, CC, 4+Love Interests, CM.
Many mini-games, suspense and explosions (it’s an adventure that’s why).
Genre : Adventure, Romance, Comedy

I think I’ve read 70% of the story already, since you posted on my thread, but I will make it to ep 3 soon. :slight_smile: Also the overlays are seriously :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I’m totally down for some reading for reading!

Title: AW: Fortunato
Plot: Years after a fire destroys Earth as we know it seventeen year old Aella Hakimi is taken away from her village to live with the royal family as their prisoner. The only issue is no one will tell her why she’s there, or why she’s receiving mysteries notes.

1 Like

I’d love to do R4R with you!
My story:
Scars by inxmyxeyes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5583421419094016
Genre: Action

I’ll be back as soon as I finished yours

1 Like

Okay! Same goes for you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Aww thank you! And ill add your story to my list :yellow_heart:

I just finished it. Please make more episodes I love it so much :sob:

1 Like

I just finished reading. At first, it reminds me about Xmen and I am a fan, so I was so excited to read your story. I think the storyline is really nice to read, and it is not like men stories at all. Just one thing… Some zooms are so closed and tablet readers can have cut heads in the screen. :slightly_smiling_face: oh, and the mini-game was fun! Can’t wait to see more of it.

Screenshots

Screenshot_2019-08-06-13-35-39 Screenshot_2019-08-06-13-37-03 Screenshot_2019-08-06-13-46-48

1 Like

AW: UnderWater
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4931141162565632
Plz and thx

1 Like

wow thank you so much for reading!! Sorry I haven’t finished yours yet but I’ll try to finish yours up by today since you finished mine :yellow_heart: And thanks for telling me about the zooms!

OMGG thank you you’re so sweet :sob::sob::yellow_heart: and I definitely will! Also I’ll start on your r4r today

1 Like

Thank you, thank you. I’m looking forward to your newest episodes! :sob::sob:

1 Like

@xinxmyxeye
I’ve finished both of your read for reads :revolving_hearts: please check your PM

1 Like

I’ll start on your story and Pm you once I’m finished reading :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Love Overdue

Comedy, Drama, Romance

Read for a read

1 Like

I added your story to my list :yellow_heart: I’ll PM you once I’m done reading

1 Like

I’ll read your story and PM you screenshots once I’m done :grin::revolving_hearts:

1 Like