Read for Read (OPEN) + Let's support one another!

Hi there! :slight_smile: I decided to open this thread to help one another, and to discover hidden gems that aren’t getting enough recognition! I know as a new author such as myself, it’s difficult to get yourself out there!

Rules

1. When contacting me, please dm me on instagram instead @esapphirewrites :heart: or PM on here!
  2. After reading my story, do send some screenshots and don’t hesitate to give your opinion on it! I’m open to all feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s my story! If you’re interested in fantasy/romance/thriller then my story may interest you! :slight_smile:

Title: IMMORTAL
Author: esapphire

Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Description: “In a world filled with dark secrets, it leaves Cynthia in a situation she never imagined. Could she be the one to mend the unbroken with the help of the four immortals?”

Link to it:

After you read my story, I’ll do the same! And if you don’t mind, I’ll give a detailed advice and feedback!! :slight_smile::heart:

All love!

3 Likes

Is This Me?
You can choose to read the M Li version or the F Li version there are two separate links!
4 chapters out now.

Is This Me? (M)

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Is This Me? (M)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

MCOVER

Is This Me? (F)

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Is This Me? (F)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

FCOVER

Message me if you’re interested! Or Dm me on Instagram! @Deedee.Writes
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely! I’ll give it a read tomorrow morning :smile: I LOVE THE COVER!! :heart:

1 Like

I’ll do the same!! :heart:

1 Like

Hey! This is my story. I would love to read your story.

Title: Impregnable Love
Genre: Romance
Description: Olive and Roger are friends since childhood and both belongs to Mafia Family. What will happen when circumstances separate them? Will they ever cross paths again?
CC, LL

Ig username: @nikki_episode05

1 Like