Read for read (open)

Hey guys I’m looking for readers and writers to do a read for read with me. First come first served basis. My story is called ferewick boarding school. It is in the mystery section and follows you the main character in a journey at their new boarding school. However, a fresh start isn’t all it was cut out to be when you discover an ex pupils dead body on campus. Can you solve this mystery before it is too late?
If you send me a screenshot to show me how many episodes you have read, a small portion of feedback and the title of your story, I will then read the same amount of episodes and do the same to you.

Thank you
:slight_smile: :grin: :blush:

This is my story!

Name: Coincidence or destiny?
Genre: romance
Author: Kate B

My Instagram is KateB_episode

1 Like

Hi, if you send me a screenshot of how many of mine you have read then I will read the same amount on yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do a read4read with you.

That’s my story.
That’s my story:
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 10 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ends in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488
WhereverIgo_large

Hi!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 8 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

This is my story!

Name: Coincidence or destiny?
Genre: romance
Author: Kate B

My Instagram is KateB_episode

1 Like

Hi if you send me a screenshot of the number of episodes you have watched of mine I will then watch the same amount of yours. I have a total off ten episodes currently.

I will do a read for read with you :slight_smile:

My story: Autumn Falls by Luna.

1 Like

Great! I will start reading now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, if you send me a screenshot of the amount of episodes you have read then I can read the same on yours. My story currently has ten episodes so it is up to you how many you chose to read, just let me know when you are done :slight_smile:

Done :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

hi, I should have your reads done by the end of today :slight_smile:

1 Like