Read for read please, you read first

communication

Hey there!! if you guys could spare some time to read my friend’s story I promise you I would read yours right after, my friends story is called on the other side of the mountain (please read at least the 3 published chapters) and I assure you that I’ll read yours AFTER. Like anyone else in this community,I’m just trying to expose my friend’s stories ( and soon my own) so comment down below your story’s name and I’ll read it . thx 4 your time :butterfly::butterfly::v:
link of the story:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being the Hybrid Queen is not easy. War, love, lust, and betrayal awaits.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music!

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

ok ill read it as soon as you read mu friends story :slight_smile:

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.

im going to read yours right now, i promise at least 4 since you read 4 if i really like it i vontinue it thnks xoxo

Great story :slight_smile: here is mine …

Ill read it right away :slight_smile:

Heey @msrs.episode I’m reading your story right now, I’ll post screenshot when I’m done reading so you can start reading mine :smiley:

This is my story details btw

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 8 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

ive read it and so did my friend :wink: tnks 4 the feedback

tnks as soon as you’re finished I would appreciate if you took a screenshot to prove it and I’ll make sure to do that too with your story :butterfly:

will do dw :slight_smile:

Hey! I read 4 chapters! Tell your friend that his story is awesome. Brilliant directing and the use of overlays and the outfits were nice too!

I hope you enjoy reading my story and this is my screenshot proof that I read it

hey finished reading at least 3 chapters.
your story is so cute :heart_eyes::rofl:
I’ll try to read it till the end like the others

Hey, I’m SarcasticGenie; I’ve read the first three chapters of your friend’s story after seeing a promotion thread and I am amazed by the level of direction with things such as overlays, spot placements and so on. I have sent them a review as well which I hope they like of the first three chapters plus an overview because they did mention that they would have liked feedback.

I have two stories if you wanted to chose between which story you would like to read:
Ace of Hearts: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.
Judge, Jury and Executioner: As a lawyer, you take on your first and biggest murder trial which you are destined to lose, but what happens when, against public belief, you start to think that the defendant is actually innocent? Can you work out who really killed Emilia Reid? (Character Customisation Available!)
Sorry if you don’t like mystery…