Read for read plus free review. Let me read your stories! (Open)

Hi, I just LOVE reading people’s stories. Since I have a new story out, it’s a good excuse to do a read for read.

Here’s how I do it:

I will read your entire story to its current completedness. This is regardless how long your story is. If you are continuing it, I will read until it’s final completed chapter. If I like it, I may finish it once you have, but I will consider my requirement fufilled.

I will send a screenshot from the final chapter as proof.

I will expect you to read the same number of chapters as I read of your story.

I will give a free review. It’s purely obligatory and I don’t expect one in return. If you don’t want one, please warn me in advance. Also, it will be printed here, so let me know it you want it PMed instead.

I will try to do it as first come, first serve, but please understand, if you have, say 20 chapters, I may read a shorter story first.

Please understand it is written in Australian English (similar to Canadian English) so please don’t message me saying how I’ve misspelled “colour” or ”cheque”, etc.

Also, I don’t, nor will I ever use music or sound effects in my story, so please don’t recommend I do, because I never will.

Also, unfortunately, I will no longer read stories that; glamorise criminals (including stealing something that they believe is rightfully theirs), older men with younger women, MC falling for a bad boy (unless she’s planning on doing the right thing and dumping his sorry ass later), stories with rape, sexual abuse, incest or abusive fathers. I DON’T like reading these stories and you will get a guaranteed bad review.

I look forward to reading your stories!

Title: June.

Author: Aliceproductions.

Genre: Romantic comedy.

Chapters: 11 (complete.)

Style: Limelight/Classic (Ink cameo.)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6452982327607296

Description: Ritchie is a lonely graphic designer who has just created his most successful character, June. Entranced by her beauty, how will he feel when he meets her in real life?

11 Likes

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I finished your story. It was ok. I enjoyed the love triangle. But when it started turning into a guns and mafia story, I was less interested. Apart from that it was a pretty ok story. No real complaints apart from lack of choices, but I get that’s a personal preference.
Not too bad, good luck with how it develops.

1 Like

Hey, I finished your story. I really liked your directing and was impressed how the choices have such a large effect on the story. It’s really well written and you have clearly taken your time to work really hard on detail. The special effects are really clever and you have a knack for presentation. Thanks for sharing your story, I was proud to read it.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy you’ve enjoyed it!! :sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello. Would you like to do a read-for-read? I can read your story and send screenshots.

My completed story is below.

Title: Video Game Champion
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Action
Description: You are a gamer hoping to win the video game championship. Can you defeat your rival after a 5-year losing streak?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5634634595172352

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Hi, I’ve already read your story. Do you have another to share?

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

Are you sure you’re talking about my story? cause I restarted my story and it doesn’t talk about mafia or guns. Have you read carefully that You had to read until Episode 5?

1 Like

I hve read my freedom also.
Its not mafia or gang related.

1 Like

Hey! This is my first story and I would LOVE an honest feedback from it. R4R? (I promise if it’s bad you can tell me).

Title: Lancastor
Author: mtn.drew
Chapters: 3 (working on more)
Style: ink
Description: With secrets in a kingdom, what will happen when Princess Elena’s coronation is attacked before she becomes queen? Can she win her kingdom back? or will she let love stop her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5643110091653120

Sidenote: I am still working on the cover and the splash, so those will look better soon, lol

I finished the story which is my policy to read the full story

I’ve finished your story. It was very interesting. It’s very different and challenging. I enjoyed the tasks it makes you do.
Not really a complaint, but I got really stuck with the soccer questions (knowing nothing about soccer) and it took me a while to get pass.
Very well designed and I like at the end spoilers how everyone is friends again.
Closest thing to an error I found was at the end, sometimes the announcer talks too soon and it makes him slide when he come on stage.
Other than that, flawless story. Well done.

1 Like

Hi read your story. Not big on princess stories, but it’s not too bad. It was interesting seeing the daily activities of this princess. The being captured by gunpoint plot is a bit tired. I’m not saying it’s bad, but it’s something I’ve seen many many times before.
Enjoyable enough story. You should definently get your cover sorted, as I know some readers won’t even look at one without it.
Not a bad effort. Good luck.

Yeah, I know that the gunpoint thing is overused… It seemed better in my head lol. I’m gonna keep writing and hope that it all pulls together like I think it will. I am just waiting for episode to approve my cover and then I’ll have it. Thank you though!

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll do well.

This is my story!

Title: The Promotion
Chapters: 7
Genre: Romance
Style: INK
Description:
Eric and Hazel cross paths in Hawaii. He finally got the much awaited promotion, but something might get in his way. What decision will he make and what role will Hazel play in it?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5050825967009792
Cover:

If you review it, I’d prefer you PM me! :blush:

Here’s mine :slight_smile:

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 3 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856