Read for read: Princess Dominique

I have extensively revamped my story, “Princess Dominique’s Adventure On Earth”. What started as a mobile story, had been upgraded to writer portal standard. I’m happy to share it with you.
I’m excited to read new stories and will read them to the end (20 chapter limit.) As long as you finish my story. If your story is less than mine, you only need to read as many chapters as you have. If you want a review, please let me know and I will provide one.
Screenshots from the final chapter you read are required as proof and I will do the same.

Title: Princess Dominique’s Adventure On Earth.
Author: Aliceproductions.
Genre: Comedy/Fantasy.
Style: Ink.
Number of chapters: 11 (+ one bonus chapter.)
Synopsis: Warrior Princess, Dominique is transported to our world and stuck here. How will she cope here and will she ever make it back?
Multiple choices, different endings and no gems required (or even asked.)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: Aliceproductions.

4 Likes

Hi!! If you could check out my first episode for a review(it’s not published yet, just wondering if I have something worth pursing) I’d totally do the same for you!!!

I need a link if it’s not published.

Hi! Do you think you could DM me? For some reason it wont let me dm you

Done

Hello, thank you. I’m sure we all needed this thread.
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:Episode Writer Portal

Hi! Would you be down to do a r4r for 5 chapters? If you could also do a review it would be great :smiling_face: :smiling_face:
My story name is In Apnoea

Finished. Thanks for sharing.
It was pretty good. It probably works better as a mystery than a comedy. Your direction is really good and I can see you’ve spent a lot of time on it. The characters are well thought out and likeable and the plot is interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Please read mine

There you go. Did you want a review?

1 Like

I would love one, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll send ss when I finish

Well I liked the fact that for ages it seemed like there was no villain. But eventually and I suppose inevitably there was one towards the end. Overall I did like the story. It was interesting even though there was a few episode cliches but that’s to be expected. I like the dynamic between the MC and her fellow students. Your direction for the most part was fine, but there were some issues with layering. Otherwise an interesting story and a good read

1 Like

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re welcome :heart:

1 Like

Can you please let me know that you are going to read mine? Thanks x :heart:

Forgot to mention I need ss as proof

@JadeBeckson ghosted

1 Like

This looks so good! I am doing other r4r’s at the moment but I will dm you when I have finished with them. My story is a mystery.

1 Like

Nooo!! I’m missing two chapters, I have ss for the other ones but I was waiting to finish. Do you want it now?

I did ask if you had intentions to read it and got no response. I wasn’t sure

1 Like

What is your story?

1 Like