Read For Read/ Promote For Promote

I love finding new stories to read and would love to help grow my own story.

Please either DM me here or on instagram,@episode.ashsmashum, (more likely to answer on instagram) and we can do a read for read. I simply ask that you read as many episodes that you would like me to read first, simply because I have spent a lot of time reading others stories to have them not read mine and it gets annoying.

Thank you!!!
AshSmashum

My story:
Indifference at First Sight
AshSmashum
Drama/Romance/Comedy
14 Episodes (ongoing)
Ink

1 Like

Hello!
I would love to do a read for read :smiley:

My story is called
I Can Do This?!
Romance/drama
9 episode (ongoing)
Ink
Instagram @lisa.p.episode
I have just followed you on Instagram :slight_smile: so i will send you screenshots when i have read your story on there <3 xx

1 Like

I look forward to it :slight_smile:

PLEASE READ MY STORY!!

EPISODE 17 : SEASON FINALE PART 1 IS OUT NOW!
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS IT!!!
Author: Aurora Trentino (my pen name)
Story: Domestic Violence
Story Description: Susan is abused by her husband Victor, who holds the biggest secret over her head, will she be able to escape him and will she fall in love again? FIND OUT NOW!
Episodes 1-17 (ongoing)
Genre: Action

Hi ! I would love to read your story! I’m going to check it out today!
So here’s my story if you’re interesed in reading it! :slight_smile:
Here’s my story:
Title: Girlhood
Author: Oumnia
Genre: Drama
Description: Kethius might seem like any ordinary teenage boy but in fact he hides a unique secret…
Number of Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Instagram: oo_anjj
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5172961657356288

Awesome! Thank you so much, DM a screenshot once you finish it and I’ll start yours :slight_smile:

fair enough :wink:

I’ll do a read for read! Looking it up now! :slight_smile:

OK, I’m super stoked about this story so I hope ya’ll give it a read!

Why should you read it? Well it’s pretty funny I think, but the story has a deeper meaning to it later on. Maybe you’ll be able to pick up on some of it early on.
It’s funny but it’s going to make you think.

All in all, let me know what you guys think. Hope you enjoy… I plan on completing this story.

Title: Flashback Friday
Author: Daisy W.
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Everly Jones is your typical stuck up popular teenage girl who we all want to punch in the face.Her life is perfect.Until the universe’s twisted sense of humor teaches her a lesson.

Thaaaaannks!
_Daisy

Hi there! I know how annoying it is to read sign up for a read for read and have the other person just flake on you. I will send you a screenshot as soon as I finish reading at least 3 chapters of your story. Here are the details of mine:
Title: H & V: Lie to me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Genre: Mystery/Drama with romantic subplots
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released.But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664
lie%20to%20me%20cover

Hey!) I’d be really glad if you read my story , and of course I’ll send you screenshots first, it’s understandable condition)

Title: Until You Knocked On My Door
Author: Julia
Style: Ink.
Genre Drama\romance
Number of Episodes:7 ongoing
Description: Life plays a cruel joke with us sometimes. And this girl is no exception. She couldn’t even imagine, that only ONE KNOCK on the door can turn her whole difficult life upside down.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/57897949694525446

HEY! I wasn’t sure if you read my story I never heard back! I’m free for the next week and plan to do a lot of reading. Let me know if you’ve read it and I’ll put your story on my list :slight_smile:

Awesome I’m excited to read yours! Let me know how you like my story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome I can’t wait! Your story looks really interesting.

2 Likes

No I haven’t read it yet! But I’m planning on it! I’ll message you! :grin:

Sounds good :smiley:

I’m in love with your story.

Hey there, I am interested in doing a read for read! Do let me know if you are interested as well and I’ll send you screenshots as proof once I’m done :slight_smile:

Title: H & V: Shadows of My Past
Author: Zayen Ng
Description: Running from a secret organization that raised you as an assassin, how long could you hide before your past catches up to you? How far will things have to go before you kill again?
Number of Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Action, Thriller, Romance, Mystery
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4909984744865792

I’m interested :blush: just send them to me on Instagram when you’re done and I’ll take a look at yours!

Done!

1 Like

I would like a R4R
Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: comedy
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories (feel free to follow me)
Episodes: 3
Questions: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough? Or boring?
Are the directives good?
Are the characters explained properly
Is the genre more comical or romance?
Is the story understandable? Is it an issue that the MC is a male rather than a female?
Does the story seem too mature?

Link
Art of Desire