I want to read some of your amazing stories! Here are some general guidelines for this thread:
- Please follow all standard R4R guidelines.
- I require a minimum of three episodes that I will match on your story as well.
- Please let me know once when you’ve finished reading (either on this thread or in a PM).
- If you would like an in-depth review according to the guidelines listed below, please let me know at the end of your post. If not, I am also able to give a general review with no score
- Once you’ve finished reading, I will review your story. Please allow couple days for me to finish reading yours.
- Have fun and I can’t wait to read your stories!
Name of Story: The Green Line by Charlotte Bradley
(Also, my instagram is @charlottewrites.episode if you would like to follow each other!)
Criteria for Review:
Each story will receive a score out of 25 with each category having a max of 5 points.
I look at five things when I read a story on Episode:
Directing (0-5 points)
-I will look at the amount of effort that has gone into directing and see if there are any major errors. I will also take into consideration if the story exhibits any advanced directing as well.
Character Dynamic/Evolution (0-5 points)
-I will look at how well thought out the primary, secondary, and even tertiary characters are.
Plot (0-5 points)
-I will look at the uniqueness of the plot and see if it has been thought out thoroughly.
Directionality (0-5 points)
-I will look at the cohesion of the plot and see if the story has a general direction that it is working towards.
Grammar (0-5 points)
-I will look to see if there are any major grammatical errors in the story.