Read for Read: Promote Your Story! Honest reviews:)

Hello, everyone!

I want to read some of your amazing stories! Here are some general guidelines for this thread:

1. Please follow all standard R4R guidelines.
  2. I require a minimum of three episodes that I will match on your story as well.
  3. Please let me know once when you’ve finished reading (either on this thread or in a PM).
  4. If you would like an in-depth review according to the guidelines listed below, please let me know at the end of your post. If not, I am also able to give a general review with no score :slight_smile:
  5. Once you’ve finished reading, I will review your story. Please allow couple days for me to finish reading yours.
  6. Have fun and I can’t wait to read your stories!

Name of Story: The Green Line by Charlotte Bradley

(Also, my instagram is @charlottewrites.episode if you would like to follow each other!)

Criteria for Review:
Each story will receive a score out of 25 with each category having a max of 5 points.

I look at five things when I read a story on Episode:

1. Directing (0-5 points)
    -I will look at the amount of effort that has gone into directing and see if there are any major errors. I will also take into consideration if the story exhibits any advanced directing as well.

2. Character Dynamic/Evolution (0-5 points)
    -I will look at how well thought out the primary, secondary, and even tertiary characters are.

3. Plot (0-5 points)
    -I will look at the uniqueness of the plot and see if it has been thought out thoroughly.

4. Directionality (0-5 points)
    -I will look at the cohesion of the plot and see if the story has a general direction that it is working towards.

5. Grammar (0-5 points)
    -I will look to see if there are any major grammatical errors in the story.

-Charlotte

7 Likes

Hey! Wanna r4r?

Sure! Could I have the link to your story?

1 Like
1 Like

Wanna do 6x6?
Edit: you can be brutally honest, I want to improve my story as much as I can!

1 Like

Hi :slightly_smiling_face: I’m up for a r4r! I would like the in-depth review as well.

Title - The Only Exception

Author - Amelia

Instagram - @ameliamason.episode

Genre - Romance/Drama

Style - Limelight

Number of Episodes - 6 (to be continued)

Description - Raised by parents in a loveless marriage, Alice grew up believing that she could never stay in love. Can her walls ever be broken? Or will her cynical attitude chase everyone away?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6579476002308096

2 Likes

Sure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! I’ll let you know when I finish!

1 Like

Hi! This sounds interesting. :smile: I see you have published 8 chapters, so we could do 8x8? :thinking:
And I would love to get some feedback! :blush:

This is my story :

Title: My SUPERlife
Genre : Action, Romance
Lenght: 9 chapters out, more coming soon…
Description: You need to find out what has happened to your brother. While searching for clues, you end up pushing some wrong buttons, and that will change your life for good. (CC, CM, 3 LI’s)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975127894491136

2 Likes

Hi I would love to! Just a heads up, episode 8 is not complete yet on the app and will not be until later this week!

1 Like

Well, if you want, we can do 7x7 too, but there is no rush, so if you would like me to read all 8, we can do that too… :thinking:

Okay! Either is fine with me:)

I start reading yours now. Is it okay, if I send SS through Ig? Or do you want those to this thread?

I’m interested in r4r!
Title: I’m NOT a Liar
Author: Aykay
Link:

:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Whatever is most convenient for you!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll try to read it as soon as possible!

1 Like

here you go!

Here you are!

1 Like

I thought the idea of playing as male MC was pretty unique seeing as a lot of stories don’t do that and I also thought the idea of a story revolving around the opera was pretty cool!
I would just say keep focusing on directing and character evolvement with the story as it progresses. Great job!!

1 Like

Hi! Wanna do R4R? :hugs:
And would love to get a review from you.

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 6
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like