Read for read/promote your story?

mustread

Hey Episode Community!
I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a read for read?
If you are interested, let me know!

My story is called Dark and Dangerous.
Description:
After Kylie leaves her abusive ex-boyfriend, what happens when her path crosses the cold-hearted, ruthless, hot, gang leader, Jackson Cooper?

Link:

**Story Name:**Cursed (H&V)
Description: You are Zara. A vampire princess cursed at birth. You thirst for vampire blood. You have enemies who want you dead. You are the hero of your country. Will you be able to save it?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight

Optional to read below. But it will inform more on my story.

Quick Description (Not in episode bio): There was a banquet held once a year in the Vampire Country called The Banquet of Vampire Pride, 300 years before your arrival. The Vampire King sent out an army to capture a family of witches (which were rare to find) to drink their blood. But the army missed one person. The youngest child of the witch family. Devastated at their death. This young witch now orphaned spent 300 years training for revenge. Only to wait until your birth, to truly get revenge. Cursing so you so you can only drink a Vampire’s blood. Traitors plot to overthrow the King causing the Battle of Royals to draw near. There’s death, there’s tragedy, there’s love, friendship and trust.

Pointers

Battle of Royals: Is when the King dies, all the children of the King are entitled to the throne. All they have to do to get it. Is enter the Battle of Royals and fight to the death or forfeit.
Witches: You might be like. How did the witch live so long? Everything can live until very very old except humans. They have a 100 year life span. All others in this story can live long.

Title: Mad Love
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Author: Akanksha S.
Style: Ink
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Description: One day, you wake up and your mom is gone. Will you be able to find her in time and also true love along the way?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4736906335879168

So if you’re interested in reading a story with the perfect combo: romance and mystery, check out my story Mad Love! I would appreciate it a lot! And if you’re looking for read for reads, then feel free to dm me on Instagram @episode.as.author or private message me here. Thanks :heart:

Hello, I’m up for a read for read.
Title: Assassin: Rouge storm
Author: B612 Resident
Style: Ink
Chapters: 4
Description: Kay started a new life in a new town. She even made new friends. After a year, she thought everything was settled, but something’s about to change. Someone found her.

Lemme know if your also interested in doing an R4R
I’ll read yours as fast as I can :slight_smile:

Here’s the link of my story

My first ever story, please feel free to check it out! :smile:

Title- The art of seduction
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- You start working at a nightclub, what happens when your recognized by your dads past? Will your dads actions catch up to you? Nothing is what it seems.
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

I Would apprieciate it so much if you could read my story and leave me any form of feedback! :blush:
The%20art%20of%20seduction

I am interested for a read for read! Please let me know when you are too :slight_smile:

Title: The one I’ll never get over
Author: Anne Pancho
Genre: Romance
Style:Ink
Description: A decision caused separation between Mallory and Reece. It’s clear she hasn’t gotten over him. But maybe it’s because when love is real, it finds a way.

Customize main character and love interests
Instagram: everchanging_10

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5464657377230848

Hey everyone!

Below you can find the information of my story. :blush:

Author: Alphan
Story Title: Upside Down
Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: June escaped her previous life. Will she meet people who will love her or will her old enemies destroy her again?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6390501417418752
Instagram: alphan.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!

I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :wink:

Upside_Down_Kp_posterThumb_B4yBux4Z0v

Feel free to check my story out, and dm me if you’d like to do a read for read.

Here’s my story:

TITLE: FORBIDDEN
AUTHOR: J.Ash
GENRE: Romance/Fantasy
STYLE: Limelight
EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)
DESCRIPTION: A normal girl life turns upside down when a couple of gods ask her for help. Her objective is to return them to the heavens, but some obstacles may get in the way

I’ll check out your story right now!

Hi, this is my first story and I hope you guys could give it a read!
Title: SHANKED!
Author: feck.b
Instagram: feck.bx (feck.b is my old account and I have no access to it.)
Category: action/adventure
Description: She runs in tears, bumping into a “school friend” stabbing someone. Forced to join in a British gang,What Will Haunt Her Now?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5563581969596416
cover:

I really need to improve my story I would greatly appreciate a review. Of course in return I’ll do the same, thanks :blush:
Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: comedy
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories (feel free to follow me)
Episodes: 3
Questions: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough? Or boring?
Are the directives good?
Are the characters explained properly
Is the genre more comical or romance?
Is the story understandable?

Link
Art of Desire

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: