Read for read. Promoting my story Feud

Hey guys. Hope you’re doing well.

Whoever is interested in read for read please read my story below, and message me so I can read yours.

Story name: Feud: The Beginning of a War
Genres: Mystery, Fantasy, Romance.
Author: GirlCreating
Plot: Your character is a recent graduate, in love, and very ambitious about what the future will bring to her. It all changes when she finds herself in the heart of a feud among beings far more powerful that she ever could be. Will she be able to stop a war that will end humanity, and find the love of her life? (Choices lead to different endings)

Drop your story name below <3

Want to do a R4R with mine?

Mine is: The Power of Music.

I’m reading it now.

Can you follow me on instagram (girl.creating) i’ll follow back, so I can send you screenshots.

I hope you enjoy my story

I’d love to do an R4R if you’re interested. I would greatly appreciate some feedback, I just published this. :slight_smile:
Title: Planet X
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Style: LL
Description below.

I am on it right now. I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done.

1 Like

Just finished it. An interesting story. Can I send you screenshots on your instagram? message me I’m @girl.creating

1 Like

I don’t have an Instagram yet, I’m sorry! Hopefully you don’t mind sending the SS here?
I read the first chapter of Feud yesterday and I’ll be reading more today and sending SS. :slight_smile:

| PsychoOB
June 17 |

• | - |

I don’t have an Instagram yet, I’m sorry! Hopefully you don’t mind sending the SS here?
I read the first chapter of Feud yesterday and I’ll be reading more today and sending SS. :slight_smile:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

| Girlcreating
June 17 |

• | - |

Just finished it. An interesting story. Can I send you screenshots on your instagram? message me I’m @girl.creating

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Hi mine is⬇️ And I’d love to do r4r
Title: Under The Sun And Moon
Genre: Fantasy (romance)
Episodes: 5 (so far)
Description: to ensure your safety you become engaged to an alpha werewolf. Can you love him for who he is and how will your own powers change the relationship? (CC, choices matter)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5421413959532544

Finished! Interesting story!

Thank you for this thread🥰
Here’s mine :black_heart:

Title : The Detective Diaries
Genre : Mystery
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 5 (more episodes coming soon)
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5178082767077376
Description : You are sent to Greece for a mission. There you meet a hot irresistible guy. Will you be able to focus on your mission? What’s gonna happen when you discover a horrifying secret?

Episode account : O.livia
Ig handle : @olivia.stories_