Read for Read (R4R, r4r, ss) [Closed]

Great!! its called Greed Queen; heres all the info
Title: Greed Queen
Summary: A handsome soldier, a mysterious prince, and a chance at the crown. In a game of greed, desire will win. But for love or for power?
(CHOICES MATTER)
Genre: Drama/ fantasy
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097317087772672

1 Like

Of course! I’ll be sending you the screenshots in a pm.

Also; I really wonder the name of the book :sweat_smile:

Thank you! I just added to my favourites, we can send each other screenshots to each other through pm! :see_no_evil::heartpulse:

Sure, I’d love to!

Love the story card! I’ll dm the ss soon!

1 Like

no problem :smile:

1 Like

haha great ty!! and its called Cruel Prince by Holly Black, its one of my favorite book series! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Omgb! Your story looks so good! Imma check it out. In the meantime, check out mine if you got the time. It’s called Basketball Wonder. Not sure if it has the REVEAL in front of it yet. It’s by me, Zen, and should show up. I’ll send you the shots once I’m done with yours. Sounds amazing tho.

1 Like

Hi i would love to do read for read with you!
My story details :slight_smile:
Author Aish
Story Name My Celebrity Crush!
Style Limelight
Genre Romance, Drama,Comedy, Hollywood, Mystery, Adventure.
Description Your path crosses with your childhood crush!! While he is trying to save you… You are still falling apart from him. Is it because of your past or your own circumstances?
Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6299514711506944

I will read every style of story it doesn’t matter
Note Send me 4 to 5 ss of each episodes after reading it I will do the same :blush:

1 Like

Ooh love the cover! Can’t wait to read it!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley::smiley::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Happy reading :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi! I can do an R4R!

Let me know if u can!

1 Like

aw thank you, I really appreciate that. :yellow_heart::sunflower: I’ll have to check yours out when I get the chance

Yeah I am ready :grin::grin::heart::heart:

1 Like

If anyone is up for R4R, just click on the link, then fill out the information, and submit your story to me!

-RULES-

1. You MUST read my story “Captivating Reactions (LL)” (NO GHOSTING) and you must provide at least ONE screenshot proving you have read it.

2. I will read your stories in the order I receive them! ( NOTE If you DM me being pushy or rude about getting your story done while there are people ahead of you waiting for their story to be read, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!)

3. You must provide the link to your story. (I will be able to find them faster.)

4. If you decide you want some feedback, I WILL NOT be rude about it. My intention is to help you better yourself as a writer/author (IT"S NOT TO HURT YOU)

5. If you want to provide some feedback, go for it! But BE NICE about it, I will not be rude to you, so I would like the same respect.

6. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU WANT TO DO AN R4R, I get way too many DM’s from authors who don’t fill out the form and ask while there is a list of people ahead of them, that is not okay, YOU MUST SUBMIT ME A REQUEST!

Please Note (I use my Instagram 24/7! I can get back to you faster if you put in your Episode Instagram account, so please do so if you can, if not and you only have a Forums account, please PM and I will try to get back to you as fast as I can.)

IG: @giulianna_creates

DOWN HERE IS MY STORY DETAILS

Story: Captivating Reactions
Author: Giuliannna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description:Easton Rivers: The hottest and sexiest play-boy billionaire to ever to exist. But will being thrown into the mafia change his ways when he’s forced to marry a captive in disguise?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5324061978984448

![image|210x290](upload://ffgjupVQ3WJChDQzXefkIMSp0WM.png

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you I will send u the ss as soon as I am done

1 Like

1 Like

Great story enjoyed it :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Thanks so much!!! Love youuu

1 Like