Read for Read (r4r, read/ss) read 4 read CLOSED!

Hi! I would love to do a read for read (thread)

WHOEVER WHO reads my STORY FIRST and send me SS is automatically PREFFERED
INSTAGRAM: @daemaris.epi

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5930704607903744

STORY: GUNSHOT
AUTHOR: Daemaris (BabyGirl)
GENRE: Romance/Drama/Action
STYLE: INK

Description: Aellianna is a young (not so) typical girl with a very hazy past. She thinks the scariest part of her moving back to her hometown after five years is seeing old faces she wished to never see again, but let me tell you one thing, not everything is as it may seem. Betrayal is one of the greatest pains, but this one Aellianna, this betrayal will hurt you the most. Prepare yourself for what’s coming for you. Because it will hit you when you will expect it the least.

:heavy_check_mark: meaning - completed from my side
:bangbang: - done from your side
:white_check_mark: meaning - completed from both sides

R4R with:
@lahari365 - waiting for answer
@clearly_not_a_alien - waiting for SS
@Leathelion :heavy_check_mark:

Summary

@Eevie.stories :white_check_mark: @mt.episode :white_check_mark: @Paulettee :white_check_mark: @steph1023 - :white_check_mark:
@Daisysford :white_check_mark: @Metalicious :white_check_mark: @Kyrah2 :white_check_mark: @GMarie456 - :white_check_mark:
@Ni_shee :white_check_mark: @lidezutt :white_check_mark: @Thequeen1000 :white_check_mark: @episode.honelyn - :white_check_mark:
@AMY20 :white_check_mark: @anianju :white_check_mark: @mariss.epi :white_check_mark: @GoldenWaves :white_check_mark:
@starstar - :white_check_mark: @Sapphire15 - :white_check_mark: @ashlei_writes - :white_check_mark:@charlotte.episodes - :white_check_mark: @piki.episode -:white_check_mark:@ashlei_writes -:white_check_mark: @Lynn.Writer - :white_check_mark:@Tabitha_Williams_3 :white_check_mark:
@lqwalter - :white_check_mark: @simpxzee - :white_check_mark: @episode.mistletoe - :white_check_mark:

@kay.episode - WAITING…
@raffaella.episode - :white_check_mark:
@carowrites_episodes - (No answer)
@Sydneyrob11 - (No answer)
@Kuromidoll -
@Phoenix11 - :white_check_mark:
@elliebrooke - :white_check_mark:
@Ksu - :white_check_mark:
@Liz_Mar.episode - :white_check_mark:
@GeordanWrites -
@immy99 - :white_check_mark:
@anamariapopa - :white_check_mark:
@Anyi.E - :white_check_mark:
@AliceC.Episode4 - :white_check_mark:
@Catlover77 - :white_check_mark:
@Emma_episode_03 - :white_check_mark:
@Raven_Stark - :white_check_mark:
@Yeonha - :white_check_mark:
@Epi_rj - :white_check_mark:
@LiaLopez - :white_check_mark:
@annalilac - :white_check_mark:
@Alina_Author - :heavy_check_mark:
@Rimsha.A - :white_check_mark:
@molly247 - :white_check_mark:
@anon6748744 - :white_check_mark:
@beefygirl - :white_check_mark:
@Kitty_Cardamone - :bangbang:
@SofiaLeonardi - :white_check_mark:
@JLit -

25 Likes

Hey, I just published my first story and I would love to get some feedback / R4R :purple_heart:

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action
Episodes : 6 (updates weekly)
Description :
Two souls are broken by their hurtful past. They lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? Will it be mission accomplished or an additional mission to be resolved? [LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Instagram : @eeviee.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

2 Likes

Owh yeah ok” I’ll reply you there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Story title: Sudden Life Change
Author: Cris
Instagram: @episode.mt.writes
Chapters: 3 out of 3 (more chapters coming soon)
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Description: You work in the police. Your father disappeared from your life 4 years ago and is now the most feared of all the cartels. He is going to retire and he wants you to take his place.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4808225838006272
cover:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

This is my story, I’ll try to read yours later

Title: Poisoned
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama (fantasy and comedy)

Description:

1 Like

okay

1 Like

Sure? Do you have instagram so I can send you SS there? or you want it here ? :blush: I will start the first episode send SS and I will wait for you… you want Three episodes if I am right?

1 Like

Here if you want to and yes

1 Like

Hey!
I’d love to do a R4R! Do you want screenshots?

My Story:

Title: Godless
Author: Daisysford
Description: A strange planet, a sexy Captain and a risky mission. What could go wrong? Disaster strikes and trouble follows you wherever you go. Can you survive?
Choices Matter//CC//LL
Genre: Action
CC: Yes
Number of Chapters: 3 (4 by tomorrow morning)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6103254762192896
Title Covers:

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r, I can DM you screenshots when I’m done! I’m planning on doing all 5 of yours, so you can do 5 of mine too if that’s cool with you. :slightly_smiling_face: Here are my story details:

Title: Unvirtued
Genre: Rom/Com
Description: When the death metal band that you secretly front hires a new roadie and your guitarist declares his love for you, life gets a little bit complicated. (INK, CC, triad/poly option)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6072374347563008
Instagram: @metalicoius.episode

1 Like

Hi! Yes SS are needed so we are 100% sure and don’t ghost each other… So four chapters?

1 Like

Sure thing! Okay you can Dm me or I will dm you if I read it first :blush::blush:

Hi! I would love to do a R4R

Title: Romance Story
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama
Style: LL
Author: Alien_writes
Description: A cop with a gift not many have. An ex-Marine who cheated death. He’s looking for what saved him, she’s looking for those like her. This isn’t just a Romance Story.

1 Like

Hey I’d love a R4R. I’ll read first two of your episodes and dm you on insta . What is your insta id if you have one?
Here’s my story
Author: Niwrites
Title: Falling for a Superstar
Genre: Romance
Description: Nicole unknowingly kisses a Superstar. Revelation,Differences, Acceptance! In the world of fame, can true love win?

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Falling for a Superstar

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

And here’s my instagram handle: @ni.episode

1 Like

Heyy sweetie

I love to do R4R! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You can chose your sexuality.

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: On your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed in turns out to be wrong.
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

1 Like

Hey just checking up and letting you know that I already started so expect the SS soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey Okay so are we doing SS here? & how many episodes?

Hey sure! no problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but please be patient bc I might get to your story later. but I will be replying for sure

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll Dm the ss

1 Like