Read for read? (CLOSED)

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED, if you respond I will not reply, sorry x

Hey there! I’d really love to get my story noticed and help out other people with their stories so I thought I could do read for read. :blush:
This is my story
Title: The Mistake
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4 (Continuing)
Episode username: MissAvlyn
Summary: Addilyn and Jayden were only friends, but after a heated night of getting wasted, will their friendship be torn apart? But worst of all, can Addilyn handle being pregnant?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5324857543950336

Rules:
-Tell me if you want me to read your story first or if you want to read mine first, I’m completely fine with either one.
-I’ll do 3 for 3 chapters maximum. If your story doesn’t have 3 chapters or you don’t want to read 3 then please let me know.
-I still have other stories to read outside of this post so please be patient, I’ll leave a list of the order of stories I’m reading so you’ll know.
-Send me screenshots as proof that you’ve read my story and I’ll do the same with yours.
_ If I read your story first do not ghost me. I’ll try to reach out to you but if you don’t respond or read my story I’ll block you.

My insta is @missavlyn.stories and I follow back all episode creators. I also follow everyone that I do read for read deals with on episode. :blush:

Reading List: (tbr = To be read)
@orangeweedie- I Married My Troublemaker :white_check_mark:
@Catlover77- Eat Stake :white_check_mark:
@amurph- Through Music :white_check_mark:
@kayleighxo- Secrets and Lies :white_check_mark:
@divya263- Love Confession :white_check_mark:
@Tsukino_94- Reality Behind Glasses :white_check_mark:
@randa- Delicate Angel :white_check_mark:
@sofa04- Manifestation :white_check_mark:
@agirlsbetterstories- The Death of a Superstar :white_check_mark: (waiting for read back)
@Noworries1392- I Won’t Leave Without you :white_check_mark:
@steph1023- Unscripted :white_check_mark:
@Eevie.stories- Bullet to the Heart :white_check_mark:
@Kath.S- Squad: Redemption :white_check_mark:
@JuliaE- Everying You Are :white_check_mark:
@BABYGIIRL- Gunshot :white_check_mark:
@Lee_ahora.episode- Queen of Greed :white_check_mark:
@Geta- A Boy Like You :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

Heyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to do R4R with you!! My story had 6 chapters but I’m ok with doing 3 for 3. I’ll start reading yours now.
Here’s my story:

Title: Badwell Academy
Genre: Romance/Drama
Chapters: 6 more coming soon.
Description: Valery is a sweet girl with a dark past, what happens when she gets transferred to a troubled kids school and meets 3 people that will mess her heart and turn her life around?
Choices do matter, 3 Love interests, customization available.

Hiya!
Would you like to do a R4R?

Story name Secrets and lies
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram kayleigh.episodexo
Description One perfect family built off secrets and lies, what happens when the truth is uncovered? Will they get through everything together? Or will it rip them apart?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6097471954681856
If the link doesn’t work, let me know, I’ll follow you on the app :slight_smile:
Cover

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll add your story to my bookshelf and please send me screenshots when you’re done!

1 Like

Yeah I’d love to do r4r! Do you want me to read your story first or would you like to read mine first? I’m fine with either one.

1 Like

Hey! I see that you would like to to reads for reads! Would you be interested in reading my story? Let me contact you on insta for more information if you are interested! :heart:

1 Like

Hiya!!
I just have one more to finish and I will be stating yours :two_hearts:
I’ll send you ss once I’m done :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ok sounds good!

@Kira53 @Queen20
My older thread was closed so I decided to post on here- I finished both of your stories!

I’m so sorry for the wait (I was taking a break to regain my motivation to write) I really liked both of your stories!

1 Like

Yeah sure sounds good!

Haha I understand!!! And thank you for reading I am glad you enjoyed it!!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’d be up for a r4r please, thank you.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

Great! Would you like to read my story first or would you like me to read yours? I’m fine either way.

1 Like

I will read yours first and be back with screenshots. :sparkling_heart:

Okay thank you!

1 Like

Sure!! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !! Please do the same with mine!!

Title: Through Music

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 4 (5 tomorrow)

Description:Brady is determined to find a way into Avalina’s guarded heart. And when words fail them, music speaks.

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5622872828739584

If someone is willing to do a read4read with me please dm me. And if they don’t mind reading first and sending me a screenshot from the last chapter they read to prove they’ve read it I will do the same. I’ve been burned before where I’ve read someone else’s and they didn’t read my back. So excuse my hesitancy

I read your first 3 eps cos I’ve got 3 in mine at the moment. Your story is very dramatic and suspenseful. It’s awesome!

I will! <3

1 Like

Yeah I can read yours first! It should most likely be done by tomorrow or the day after.

1 Like