Read for Read / recommendation for recommendation

Looking for writers and readers. Who would like to do read for read, and recommendation for recommendation.

Everyone is welcome, many thanks.

3 Likes

hi! I’d like to do a read for read :))

my story’s called Astral Mayhem, it’s a fantasy/romance story

"Two teen magicals run away to Earth to escape their tyrannical leader. What will happen when the leader discovers their hiding spot?

here’s the cover:

1 Like

Hi, I’m always open for read 4 read. I have 2 stories:

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more to come)
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

1 Like

If you would like to do a r4r pm me and tell me how many chapters you would want to do.

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

1 Like

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 16 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

Hi!! I’d be interested! Here are my story details below.

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for the thread! I’d love to do a R4R!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance .

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Episodes: 3/15 published
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

1 Like

Hi guys i can do a read for read .
Title : Changing things
Author: Sia
Instagram: @sia_the9
Genre : comedy
Chapter: 4
Style: limelight

Description : Tashi never had a luck to find someone she liked . Monty is all she wanted .But does Monty likes her ? Find out
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6149460909031424

1 Like

Hey hon :heart: I will definitely read yours and thanks a lot for the thread here’s mine hope you would give it a read :hugs: :heart: :heart: Also you can follow me on IG: @storiesofanthony :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

TITLE: Tangled Love
DESCRIPTION: “You & Me happily ever after” every girl and guy want this to be true and so did Cecilia… But can life be that easy in reality?
AUTHOR: Anthony (myself)
GENRE: Romance
EPISODES: 1-4 OUT! (more episodes will come soon)

R4R

1 Like