Read for Read Requests

Hey!
I’ve just started doing Read for Read requests to support small authors (with under 10k reads) and to promote my story.
If you would like to do a Read for Read with me, go to my Instagram @mollie.stories and follow me. Then, you can submit a Read for Read request form on the link in my bio. There are two options to choose from (read for read OR read for read and promote). All stories will get read as long as you follow the rules. I will only start reading your story, once you have sent me screenshots of my story (The Royal Princess) to prove you have read it.

2 Likes

to much work to get someone to read my story where i still need to read thers

Ok, that’s fine :slight_smile: Read for reads are a good way to promote your own story and find new stories to read and enjoy. Plus, this is just for small authors with under 10k reads on their story, so it’s a good way to provide feedback and support.

i know i do r4r. i just think its to much work to do an r4r to go to someones instagram to do the r4r

I suppose, but at least you know I’m genuine and I won’t ‘ghost’ you like some people do :frowning:

most people dont.

r4r and promo!

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

If you would like a read for read, DM me on Instagram or let me know on messages please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love a rr4r!!

I’ll private message you :smiley:

1 Like