Read for read+review. I want to read YOUR stories! (Closed)

Here are the screenshots!

Hope, you’ll enjoy reading my story!

1 Like

Hi, I read your story and sent you a screenshot as proof.
Yeah I liked you story, but there were a few niggles. Once the main characters had sex, the story became kinda obsessed with it. And the sex scene are too graphic for episodes guidelines. Also, there was a lot of scenes that were repeated over and over. MC changes into towel/has shower, MC and boyfriend lay in bed together, etc.
Other than that, I did like it. It was interesting having someone from a different culture in a foreign country, and anorexia is a serious issue and I feel it should be discussed. I do like your characters and clothes.
Only thing was the flashback to her days in Ireland. High schools in Ireland require school uniforms and they don’t use the term, “freshman.”
I see a lot of good things you’re doing in your story, I wish you well and hope you continue to develop it. Good luck!

THANK YOU!
This was really what I need for my revamp.
:grin:

1 Like

I’d like one please!

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5795320466309120

Hi! Thanks for making this post! Would love to do a R4R!
Feel free to check out my story Thank you for your time! I will send screenshots/feedback through PM. :blush:

Feedback is appreciated!!

Title : Stand By Me

Chapters : 5 and counting

Style : Limelight

Genre : Drama

Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/

Hey, I read your story and sent a screenshot.
It’s ok, but not really different from most of the genre on here. Hooking up with teacher (which I sent illegal, I must say), falling in love with a gangster, etc. it’s just that we see a lot of these stories. I’m not say8ng yours is a bad story or anything, it just doesn’t really offer anything new. I like how you did your characters and your direction is pretty good. I would recommend making some original outfits as so far I only see the custom ones already available.
If this is your first story, it’s not too bad for a first effort. There are a lot of potentials your story. I hope you take it in an original direction. Once you get better at scripting, there’s no wonder where your story could go. I wish you all the best in your writing efforts.

1 Like

Hi, I finished our story and sent you a screenshot from the final chapter as proof.
For the most part, I liked your story. I love the way you switch between narratives and there is no clear main character. This is a really inventive way of telling stories. Your close ups and angles really show you have a talent for directing. The abuse scenes are a bit hard to watch. I understand it’s neccessry for your story.
Once they got a gun I just went “oh no, not another ‘guns are the solution’ story.” I’m no gun-hating liberal, but I’m tired of people using guns in story and taking the law into their own hands. Guns are not toys, nor owning them is the right to threaten and kill others. They are for defence,
I’m really hoping your story doesn’t go down THAT path. You have a nice story going here. Please don’t turn it into another “Chain Reaction”.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartpulse:

Hey,

maybe you want to read my story.

Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 10 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: After their world is turned upside down, twins Mia and Cody move for a fresh start. Until Mia falls for badboy Logan and in turn becomes the target of a ruthless mafia princess. CC
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Our_Time_i7_posterThumb_ZDVKc43hv3

I sent you a screenshot from the final chapter.
Look, I’m going to have to be honest, I didn’t like your story much. I mean, it’s just that I’m really sick of bad boys and glamourising gangsters. It’s been done to death already. I find it hypocritical that Logan was trying to rob an innocent woman, then shames Nike for killing her. He wasn’t much better. He was aiming a loaded gun and threatening to kill her, then after Mike shot her, he just walks away. Was I meant to feel sorry for him? I sure didn’t. He’s just as culpable for her murder as Mike was. I’m sorry, but there’s no way in hell I’m feeling sympathy for people who threaten innocent people with guns. I hate Logan and hope he gets arrested along with all the criminal scumbags he’s a part of. I would think Mia would have more sense than to get involved with a piece of dirt like this. Who’s he to judge Giulia or Mike? He’s a part of their criminal gang. So, I’m meant to believe he’s a “good” guy? No. He’s a criminal and a scumbag. I kept wanting an option to dump him and stay away from him, but of course I can’t. I’m sorry, criminals are not “cool.” They are the scum of the earth.

So, I will judge your story by its technical standards. I must say, your directing is top notch. The way you use layers are incredible. You make a huge range of character expressions. Also the details you put to some scenes are incredible. So many scenes with many different background characters all doing something different. It must have taken a long time to do. Your attention to detail is impeccable.

I’m sure you will find readers who like this type of story. So, with your direction, I’m sure you’ll get a lot of reads.

Story title : Vitamin C
Author : travelovex
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : Are you ready to be a doctor at the North Side Hospital and having the boss his troubled son as your intern?
My Instagram : xtravelovex
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115704899502080
Vitamin_C_posterThumb_1rK3UfCpK0

Hi, I finished your story and sent you a screenshot as proof.
It’s pretty good. It’s a genre rarely shown here, the day to day life of a Doctor. Very different from the standard stories here. The main character is very likeable. You character designs, costumes and direction are good. The chapters are a good length.
Only thing is he pacing is rather slow. Not much happens. Apart from that, good story. Please continue.

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ll try my best to finish the next episode soon and I will add your story to my list❤️

Here’s my story information:
Title: Inside A Perfect World
Author: Kay Writes
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Description: In a world full of lies, you find yourself in the heart of the evil, jealousy, abuse, and romance. Is everyone really who they say they are? Or are there more sinister motives?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5088531900661760
Instagram: episode.kaywrites

Thank you so much for considering my story! I am looking forwarded to reading more of your stories!

Hi! I finished your story and sent you a screenshot.
It’s hard to review your story, I’m not sure what to make of it. I think a lot of it doesn’t make sense to me. Why does the mother hate her daughter so much? Why does she favour her sisters? It’s not a bad story, it’s well paced and certainly interesting. I certainly didn’t dislike it. I just feel like more explanation was needed for what was happening in the story.
Your characters are likeable and I do enjoy your way of writing. I just think you need to flesh out characters more a bit, unless you’re planning to do that in later episodes. Out fit choices are good, choices are pretty fair. Just wondering why the first chapter is so much longer than the other two?
Good luck!

1 Like

Hey! I would like to do R4r
Name: The fragments of the past

Author: Kate B

Instagram name: kateb_episode

Description: Gang life is dangerous and after a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?

Chapters: 3

Genre: Action/ romance

Style: Ink

Link:

Hello! @AJ_PELZER
I’m interested and I’ll start with your story in few😁

The most romance story and intimate relationship is between soulmates. But being born with star atoms will lightup the entire universe with love!

Title: to the stars and further
Author: fatima
Genre: romance
Story description:Living a normal life will no longer be an option. You are a star and a star will find you.
Link of story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4520226729099264
Instagram: @fatima.episode1

I’m up for R4R!!! :smiley:
-Title name: Bruised Heart
-Author name: Shweta
-Genre: ROMANCE
-Link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840
-Number of chapters in my story: 4 (more episodes coming soon)
-Description of my story: “He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself…” [CC]
-Cover of my story:

UPAY3901
ART SCENES IN EACH AND EVERY CHAPTER!!!

Hi, I read you story and sent you a screenshot.
Look, I’m not going to lie, I don’t like stories that glamorise gangsters. Once the MC got out of the gang, I really thought she had wisened up and realised that gangsters are not cool and that crime doesn’t pay. It then she goes back to them and I rolled my eyes. I’m sorry, but being a criminal is not cool. Criminals ruin people’s lives and they are not something to be glorified.
Your direction and outfit choices are pretty good. I like the pacing of your story and it it well thought out. But I’m sorry, I just can’t recommed stories where crime is seen as something to aspire to.

1 Like

Hi, I read your story and sent you a screenshot.
I actually liked the way the story was going until the kidnaping. It was an interesting drama. But once it the MC was kidnapped, it turned into stories I’ve read so many times before. I know it’s hard to think of original ideas, but this story has been done over and over. It’s very well written and the characters are relatable. I like your directing and your attention to detail. It’s certianly not a bad story, but nothing new here.

1 Like