Read for read+review. I want to read YOUR stories! (Closed)

Hi, I sent you a screenshot of the final chapter.
I like the vast array of characters. You have obviously spent s lot of time designing them, creating different outfits, and I like how the choice matters in chapter 4.
Sorry to sound repetitive but is it a pretty common theme of story. Breakups, relationships, etc.
Not a bad effort though.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the feed back!
I read stories about kidnapping too and believe me they are alot!
But my story is not about kidnapping , I mean kidnapping is only a scene to introduce the heros of my story to each other in a way different than normal!
And to shed the light about the past of Lena and her family!
The rest of the story is not about kidnapping at all😁

I’ll read your story in few, I’ve just woke up. it’s early morning in my country😂

1 Like

Done reading your story😁
I read all 7 chapters😄

1 Like

Hi,
I know this is not my story but what you wrote is kind of hurtful and this should be a positive place for authors.
I know we are all entitled to our own opinion and I know that this author came to you for a read 4 read however something’s should be said in private and not for that world to see. Writing I didn’t like your story is rude and not constructive criticism at all. You go on and on about how criminals are bad people but so are those that say or in this case write hurtful comments on purpose. The above post and the majority of your posts show you have no regard for other authors feelings. I get that Mafia story have been done over and over again but to attack this authors story, especially for all to read is wrong! Granted I should have DMd you this but since you don’t seem to have any regard for others feelings, why should I care about yours.

I find it suspicious that I wrote that review ages ago and had no reply to it. Then after so long I get a response then ON THE SAME DAY AND SAME HOUR I get almost the same one again right here. Very suspicuois that this was review was here all the time, you said nothing, yet the second the author sees it and informs me, you do it. I’m not aware if you’re just the same person with a different account trying to drum up support or she informed you and asked you try support her here, nor do I really care.
I clearly asked anyone who didn’t want a review to inform me beforehand. I was not told not to. If you/she had read some of the posts on here you will see I don’t always give raving reviews. If I don’t like a story, I’m not going to lie and say I did. I always try to put in some positive points (which I did) even more the stories I don’t like.
I’m looking at my review again. All I said is (honestly) I didn’t like the story and I think it’s a tired genre. I don’t think promoting crime is a good thing and frankly it’s unhealthy. I did list some positives. Not one person has said my reviews have been hurtful. They have said they disagree with my opinion and think that I don’t understand it (which I probably did).
Of course I have had MANY negative reviews of my stories. I take them as criticism. They say I should change this and that. If im happy with my story I don’t change anything, because it’s for me, first and foremost. But their criticism is always welcome and I don’t accuse them of being ‘hurtful.’ It’s called constructive criticism.
I would recommend in the future you would not ask for a review, because believe me, being a long time author, they’re not all going to be good.
Did you like your/her story? No.
Did I say it’s a bad one and no one should read it? Absolutely not.

Oh and by the way, I have no problem with you posting this here. Again, you’re only trying to show your side. And this is my side. I can assure you with all sincerity, you haven’t hurt my feelings in the slightest.

Collage_Day_jP_posterThumb_F8a9YcLA0T

Can review this story? :wink:

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic
Style: Limelight
Rumia is on her first year in college and trying to make new friends.On her first day …a guy suddenly appear in the window next to her. Who is that guy?
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

Description: Rumia is in her first year in college and trying to make new friends.On her first day …A guy suddenly appears in the window next to her. Who is that guy?

LINK: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6654672001630208

Would you be interested in my story?
My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 10 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world with a mafia leader. Will she be able to survive this life or will she be stuck watching her life slip away? Drama, action, romance

Hi, I read your story. Not a bad little story unfolding there. It’s very intriguing. It’s amazing how such a small idea can be so unique. I’m not going to lie, I’m not a fan of art scenes as they never seem to match with the differently drawn story, but that’s just me. Your story was very good and I enjoyed reading it. I would suggest completing it a little more before releasing it. Apart from that, no complaints. Interesting characters, good clothes, intriguing plot, no grammar errors.
Good job.

1 Like

Hi, I read your story. I’m sorry, I didn’t like it. I’ll tell you why: I don’t like stories that glamorise the mafia. They are NOT “cool” or “awesome” people. They are lowlife scumbags who murder innocent people indiscriminately. I know you show John as an abusive scumbag, but I would much rather Dani be with him than the mafia. He may be a abusive, but at least he doesn’t kill people. Knowing Dani will eventually do the same thing, I really hope she gets out of it and reports them to the police and they all end up where they belong: jail. Also, sexual abuse goes against the Episode guidelines. Let’s not forget the mafia rape women too. Lastly, your story is too similar to “Chain Reaction” (a story I’ve been asking episode to ban). Innocent woman gets amnesia, found by mafia, instead of doing the right thing and send her to the police to help her find her way home, they abduct her for own purposes, she gets a taste of crime, likes it and becomes a criminal. In reality, the mafia wold never help a woman like that. They’d rob her and probably force her into prostitution.

So rather than judge your story by its content, I will judge it by technical standards. By this, it’s a big win. I am VERY surprised this is you first story. Your attention to detail is really good. All the background characters are always doing something, not just standard “background static characters.” Your use of backgrounds far exceed mine and I’m an experienced writer.

So, hopefully Dani will get out of the mafia and they will all be bought to justice and I will say this story is a good read. If not, sorry. I can’t recommend it.

Thank you for your review…:blush: and enjoy my story. I wish I can continue the rest but. I dont have enough time :disappointed:.

1 Like

Hey I finished your story. I am sorry as well, but I did not enjoy your story. The directing was fine and stuff, but the content and plot was all over the place. To me the whole story seemed unrealistic, like no one would ever be that okay with watching that many people die. It bothered me how everyone kept dying, not too much content on why and they literally just didn’t care. You could have done so much more with this type of story and plot idea and I think it was a missed opportunity! I hope you continue writing and I will definitely read the next one, just keep in mind expanding the plot and stuff. Like no teacher would ever be okay with having that many students die… I don’t know it just really bothered me.

That’s ok. It was in no way meant to be realistic. It’s a dark comedy. It’s totally surreal, of course the camp would be cancelled and the cops called. It’s totally meant to be satire.
Thanks for reading!

I’m down for R4R. When I read your story I’ll send you screenshot.
Here is mine:

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Hi I read your story.
Well I dont know what to say. As you may have guessed, I don’t like stories that try to glamorise criminals. When they show the occupation “assassin” all I see is “murderer”. To me, an assassins is akin to a serial killer albeit one who does it for money.
The early scene was disturbing. I say them aim a gun anpt, wait then kill a random man. All I know, that could have been a husband and father. I didn’t like it one bit. I really hope these 5 people are caught and sentenced to life inprisionment at the end of this story.
Another thing, is your story is very similar to Oceans 11. If you want to do a homage, that’s fine. But you should think of a name change as it may be reported as plagiarisim.

On a technical view, your story is brilliant. I am so impressed at the special effects you use and the vast attention to detail. It’s akmost like I was watching a movie at times. I don’t know how you did it, but well done.

Not my kind of story, but flawlessly directed.

I would love a review :slight_smile:
Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 6 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

Hi,I Just began my first story and a little review would help me a Lot!How can I let you read it?I also don’t know how to change the Cover…

Hi there! I’d love to do a r4r and get your feedback on it!
TITLE- Starborne
GENRE- Fantasy
STYLE- Ink
EPISODES - 3 (so far)
DESCRIPTION- Mahina is the daughter of the Moon Goddess. She was killed and brought back to life and now suffers from amnesia. Will she find out who she is? How will her mate react? Who killed her and why?
LINK- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5180103814348800

The%20akadamy

Title The Academy: King Hill

Description : A school filled with secrets, lies and deception. Will you come out unscathed or will you be dragged down with the lies.

Episodes 8
Story Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4925289943269376

Drama/Romance
R4R

By Shella DeRoi

Title: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08