Read for read+review. I want to read YOUR stories! (Closed)

Hi, I just LOVE reading people’s stories. Since I have a new story out, it’s a good excuse to do a read for read.
Here’s how I do it:

I will read your entire story to its current completedness. This is regardless how long your story is. If you are continuing it, I will read until it’s final completed chapter. If I like it, I may finish it once you have, but I will consider my requirement Fufilled.
I will send a screenshot from the final chapter as proof.
I will expect you to read the same number of chapters as I read of your story.
I will give a free review. It’s purely obligatory and I don’t expect one in return. If you don’t want one, please warn me in advance.
I will try to do it as first come, first serve, but please understand, if you have, say 20 chapters, I may read a shorter story first.
Please understand it is written in Australian English (similar to Canadian English) so please don’t message me saying how I’ve mispelled “colour” or ”cheque”, etc.
I look forward to reading your stories!

Title: And then they were gone!
Author: Aliceproductions
Genre: Dark comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6406242099920896
Episodes: 7 (Complete)
Instagram: Aliceproductions
Style: INK
Story Description: It’s school camp and all the class is excited to go on their trip to Lake Deepwater. However a strange series of misfortunes awaits them. Will anyone get back in one piece?

9 Likes

I’ll read yours probably tonight :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! And what is yours?

Title: Meant To Be (Limelight)
Genre: Drama (Romance)
Author: Cora Mae Jones
Link: Meant To Be (in app link)
Instagram: @episode_jones

Story Details: At this moment 4 chapters are published, even though season 1 (10 chapters total) is fully written. Every week 2 chapters will come out and by the end of August season 1 will be fully released.

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Hi,

I am interested in R4R.

My story - I am Dating a Liar & Twins sisters and magic
Episode - 7 (ongoing) & 3 (ongoing) resp.
Instagram - sandy_candy6238

Thank you in advance.:blush:

Hi, I read your story.

THE GOOD: it was actually interesting and kept me entertained. The characters was interesting and it seemed to have more heart than your average teen drama. The directing is OUTSTANDING. I can’t believe the things you’ve done in your story. Things I didn’t know was possible in stories. It felt almost like I was watching a movie sometimes.

THE BAD: one or two grammar mistakes, but in all honestly, I couldn’t find fault here. Maybe, put the intro in part 4 at the start, but that’s uo to you.

AND THE SUMMARY: a very good story and a very well directed one too. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing your story with me, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Hey! I’ll add your story to my favourites and read it when my passes are refilled :slight_smile: I’ll send you a screenshot then.

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Thanks a lot :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: It’s quite hard for foreigner to write in English, so I’m sure there will be some mistakes found :heart:

1 Like

Hello again we could do a read for read if you want :slight_smile:
I have a second story :smiley:

Just add your story on the form, and your story will be on my list.
Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Maybe a r4r?
Name: the good-bye
Genre: Romance
Style: LL
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Summary: You met your true love, but he left without saying goodbye. What happens when you meet your lover, again? [LL, choices matter, LGBT+]

Choices matter-it affects your relationships with characters in the story. So choose wisely. :blush:
There’re LGBT+ characters.

The first 2 episodes are going to be kinda but not really short.

Instagram : @tiffyalice_wonder

Hi!

I’ll do a r4r! I will add it to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished! :):grin:

Here’s my story if you would like to check it out:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r with you! I’m open to directing/dialogue reviews, but as for the plot and characters and stuff, I’m happy with that as it is (besides, its kinda late to change that now lol).

And I know you said you’d read all the chapters up to now, but please please PLEASE don’t feel obligated to read all 15 if you don’t want to. :joy: But I’m excited to check yours out since I LOOOOVVVEEE dark comedy!

Title: LIfe is Beautiful (Formerly “Frenemies”)
Genre: Drama/romance
Author: Metalicious
Short Description: College is off to a rocky start and now you’re being forced to turn to your cynical neighbor for help)
Episodes: 15, more to be released
Insta: metalicious.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728383275597824

I’m up for a R4R!

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

Hi, I finished your story. I sent you a screenshot as proof.

THE GOOD
A fairly interesting plot. A lot of people can relate to the troubles of starting a new job and it’s great someone’s writing about it. I like your choices and costume designs.

THE BAD
Both the male interests seem a bit sleazy. One forcibly kisses her and the other seems to be a sexist pig, treating her like a sex object. Also, the hateful father plot is a bit overused. Also it is a bit dull at times.

THE SUMMARY
Not too bad. There’s room for improbent, but I think you have a good thing going here and I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

THE GOOD
Well, you do good backgrounds.

THE BAD
I’m sorry, this breaks several episode guidelines. Rape!? Selling someone into sexual slavery!? I know they dont actually use her for it, but forcibly stripping women and making them wear revealing clothes and selling them is obviously a sex slave show. And am I supposed to like these guys that have her because they’re charming?! They take her somewhere against her will. Buy her like a rag doll, but they’re nice to her, so that makes it ok?! No, just no.

THE SUMMARY
I really don’t know what to say. Unless this story ends with the MC putting a bullet through all these people that have bought her heads, I can’t recommend it. I’m sorry.

THE GOOD
I really liked your story. Even though my policy is to read as much as yours as you read mine and you’re only going to read 3 of my chapters, I’m going to add it to my favourites and finish it.
The female MC is beautiful and I know she will make a great couple with the MC. I can’t wait to see them get together.

THE BAD
Only complaint, in chapter 4, King Benji says “meet my future stepson.” Unless he’s also marrying his mother, that would be his son-in-law, not stepson.

THE SUMMARY
A very well written story. It’s much like my story “Princess Dominique’s Adventure On Earth” (except that mines a comedy.) A very good and well-structured story. I can’t wait to read the rest of it. Thank you for sharing it. I’m so glad I read it x

1 Like

Hey fellow Aussie! Let’s do a r4r? :slight_smile:

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for creating this thread! I`d love to do r4r!!
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Story style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

Hey girl! I finished your story. I enjoyed it a lot. I love how well done the rugby scenes were.
You don’t have to do a review, a read 4 read screenshot will be fine. I hope you enjoy my story! :heart::heart: My SS proof

1 Like

Thank you soooooo much for your review!
I will let you know when i’m done with yours.

Oh my goshhhhh !!! the stepson part well, I really need to improve my english since it’s not my main language, it could be mixed up! Thank you i’ll fix that! xoxoxo.