Read for read+review. I want to read YOUR stories! (Open)

Hi, I finished your story.

THR GOOD:
It’s a very clever original idea. I like how you start with the scene already playing out and the audience has to listen to what happened. It’s a very interesting style of story telling.

THE BAD: the MC seems a bit cruel to her “parents.” Also, I could guess what was going to happen, but I don’t this it’s your fault.

AND THE SUMMARY:
A very original and interesting story. I’m sure people will love it. It deserves more reads than it had. I really hope your story reaches an audience because it has the potential to be very popular. Good luck and keep sharing!

OMG thank you so much! I‘m glad you liked my story :blush: :blush:
I haven’t started yours yet, but I will as soon as possible :blush:

Author Name: Miss. Isabella
Story Name: Life goes on (Ink)
Genre: Romance/Drama
How much diversity on a scale of 1 to 10(I love diversity): 3 (more coming soon)
I really appreciate, if you take some time my sotry. :slight_smile:Thanks guys!
small_
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6654538329489408
picike

Thanks, but you’ve already posted this story here (post 63) and I’ve read and reviewed it. Do you have another story you’d like me to read?

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

Hey, you posted here yesterday and I read your story. Here is your review, in case you missed it.

If you have another story for me, I’ll gladly read it too.

Hi, I read your story:

THE GOOD: I really liked your story, what a clever and original idea. I could wait to see what would happen next, I could hardly put down my iPad. It was really good. Great characters, great plot, choices that matter. The effort you’ve put into detail is outstanding.

THE BAD: some grammar errors, but apart from that, flawless.

AND THE SUMMARY: a really interesting story. I’m going to add it to my favourites and read it as you publish it. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I loved it!

Hi my story is called ferewick :boarding school, I published it today and it is my first episode story. It follows you the mc that just starts her new school, and then discovers an ex pupils dead body. Your choc es effect what evidence you will find, your friendships and relationships as well as if you survive or die.
Please support me by watching and giving me feedback, thank you
I currently only have five episodes published, the next ten are done but being edited currently.
Let me know when you have read them and in the mean time I will try and check yours out

Hi there!
I’m a new writer on episode and I’ve just published few episodes of my first story.
Please check it out. And do give feedback.
Title: Living Together
Author: Shonana
Genre : Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to be published soon)
Summary of story: It’s about three inseparable best friends living together in a big city. A handsome hunk waltzes in their lives and shakes the foundation of their friendship.
Link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712860188278784 2
Instagram: episode.shonana

Hi!
I have just published my story and I will read your story as soon as my passes are refilled!

Name: MY DREAMS
Chapters : 7, more are coming soon
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5034369785528320

Description: : Nadia has just realized her dream, When her forgotten past slowly comes to the surface. How will Nadia react? Will she finally find what she was looking for?

Instagram: @juliette15.episode

Cover:

Screenshot_20180815-005942

I read your story.

THE GOOD:
I really liked your story! It’s a lot like the video game “Bully” (a game I love.) It really feels interactive and that I’m in a game, not just someone’s else’s story. The choices are good and it’s obvious you’ve worked very hard to make each one different. This is a notch above most stories I’ve read. I think you deserve way more reads than you have.

THE BAD:
Nope. No complaints.

AND THE SUMMARY:
Again thank you for sharing this story. It’s one of the best I’ve read on here. I wouldn’t be surprised if this becomes a featured story one day. Well done! :heart:

Hi, I read your story.

THE GOOD:
It’s a pretty interesting story. The characters are well done. I like how you start with the element of something happened that we fully don’t understand yet. You clothing choices, backgrounds and behaviours are pretty good.

THE BAD:
I’m not too sure who Clint is. I’m hoping he’s not a troublemaker and this turns yet into another “bad boy” story.

AND THE SUMMARY: very well directed and interesting. You plot looks like it going to be very interesting. I hope you keep up the suspense. Good luck!

Thank you so much :grin:
Trust me, in this story the guy is not the bad boy someone else surely is though, but he is not a boy😁

I finsisged you story and sent you a screenshot.
THE GOOD: it’s not to bad a plot. The characters have very defined personalities. It’snot to hard to read and follow .The directing isn’t too bad. You do make good use of the available behaviours.

THE BAD: it’s a little predictable. Also, your first chapter is punishingly Long. It took me almost an hour to finish it.
AND THE SUMMARY: not too bad. A small story that should get better as it goes on.

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

Hi, I already read this story and sent you a screenshot as proof. I can send it again, but I’d appreciate it if you read my story.

Send it again? I can’t see!
And what’s your story name?

Here

I’ll read it and send you the ss! :heart:

Thanks