Read for read+review. I want to read YOUR stories! (Closed)

Wow! You’re so sweet. I’m reading your story now.

1 Like

Thank you! I try to be honest and fair without being cruel.

1 Like

I will. Don’t worry!

1 Like

Would love if you read my first attempt
Get it back.
Would love your feedback

Please, before you read this, I just want to let you know that this is my personal opinion. It doesn’t mean everyone will think the same.

The Story
I really like the stories plot and it’s really unique. It’s very funny and I laughed at a lot of the scenes. I’ve only read 3/7 chapters and once I get the chance to, I would like to read more!

The Good
I basically said all the good points in the story from my view. I love how you gave each character a remembering personality. Once someone was in the screen, I knew exactly what their name was and what they liked or didn’t.

The Bad
Your directing wasn’t perfect. Some of the characters were not in the right layer and some of them looked too short or too big.

Overall
I like it, and I can’t wait to read more! :smile:

No you didn’t worry me. It was predominately positive feedback.
I’m assuming you mean the cafeteria scene. Layering and size was a bitch to do.
Thanks for your opinion!

1 Like

No problem. It was my pleasure!

Sorry it took so long.

THE GOOD: A good story with a good plot. Likeable characters, your chapters are a good length. I liked reading it and it was never boring. You could never tell where the story was going to go.

THE BAD: You made a few errors with directing, lots of slides, people talking without moving their lips, incorrect sizes, layers, kissing the wrong way, etc. Also, you conclusion seemed to wrap up a bit too easily.

AND THE SUMMARY:
Apart from the directing issues, it was a good story. I did like readingit. I think once you fix up the direction and add a cover (some people won’t even read one without one), you should get more readers. Good luck!

Thank you so much xx I’m just learning so will work out the direction! I’m finding it so hard :neutral_face: xx I’ll read too xx sorry just got back from work xx

Hi there!
Are you still open for a read4read? I would love to do one with you :slight_smile:

Title: ‘Getting Out There’
Genre: Romance
Episodes: Currently 9
Story type: Ink, with CC
Description: Daisy has always dreamed of leaving her small boring hometown behind. But what happens when she finally gets the chance to leave? Will she finally be ‘Getting Out There’?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6291950116667392

hiya!
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

Hey, guys!

I recently entered a Thriller Contest. It have 5 endings, 3 love interests and character points. Check it out.

Thriller: Darkness speaks

You are the only heiress to your grandmother’s fortunes. But in order to receive it you need to care for her till she dies. What dark secrets will you discover in her mansion?

Hey…want to do R4R with me?

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 5 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

half%20cover%20TBP

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

Story with:

• Character Customization
  • Character points
  • Secret passages (based on your choices)
  • Multiple endings

If really like stories with different story lines based on your choices, then you won’t be disappointed! :tipping_hand_woman:t4:

Title: Thriller: Red Snowflakes
Author: Karen
Genre: Thriller
Style: Limelight
Directing level: Expert (use of layers, character points, choices etc)
Story summary: Short story about a “Snow Killer” killing kids during Halloween. It’s up to you to find out who this “Snow Killer” might be. Be prepared to unlock secret passages to find out more about the characters. Each decision leads to a different ending! Do you have what it takes to save those children?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5172938879664128

[image

@Ezz

Hey, I read your story and have sent a screenshot as proof.
It’s ok, as a romance, but it can get a bit slow at times. There is a few issues with size as the MC seems at times a bit smaller than other characters. This is especially telling in the sex scene. But overall, it is well directed and you have a good eye for detail. I do like the clothes choices.

Not too bad.

@shewrites.episode

Hello. I have finished your story and sent a screenshot as proof. I’m not going to lie, I didn’t find too much to like about your story. I’m sorry, but I’m sick to death of these “gangsters are cool” stories. The MC is likeable until she starts getting involved with criminals and starts using guns (another tired plot.) I find the owner of the place she works to be a bit of a creep in that he forces the women to wear bras and skirts as uniforms. I mean, you story started off well and is pretty well directed, I was enjoying it until it fell into the old cliche, “criminals are cool” plot. Also, in a flashback a boy had facial hair as a child.
I’m sure a lot of people like these stories and you will undoubtedly get a lot of views. I wish you well, but it’s not my preference. Sorry.

@MdSava

I have finished your story and sent a screenshot. It’s quite good. There are a lot of twists and turns and I didn’t see the ending coming. You are very good with animations, although sometimes I think you get a little carried away with them. I love multiple choices and different endings. I think you have done a pretty good story and should be proud of yourself.

@R.es.Story

I’ve sent you a screenshot from the final chapter to prove I’ve read it all. Your story started off really well. But after Chapter 3 And 5, I started to lose interest. What Jade does in chapter three is very close to sexual assault. Forcibly strips her to her bra and panties, then tries to kiss her in a sexual way, against her will. Then in chapter 5, she reads the diary and the animations are slow moving and it’s like switching to different main characters. Then, he said he wants a gun. Not another gun story. I’m really hoping you don’t go down that path. I would have like it better if you left it how it was going in the first few chapters. A- for the first few chapters, D- for the rest.

@kren1992

I read your story and sent a screenshot from the final chapter to you as proof. You have a very clever story going there. I must admit I didn’t guess the outcome as I was thinking you’d try something I didn’t anticipate. It really makes the reader want to read and try again. I think you’re doing a lot of good things in your story and will capture the imaginations of a lot of readers. A winner.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thanks for read my story…and thans for review…you are the first person who don’t interest in ep5. So far I get a positif review because they think what will happen if someone get involve with people have backstory like that. But hey it’s your opinion…i’m fine with that. after I read your summery… I think you’re not follow the story very well…and one off my issue is grammer I get it. I do have my purpose to create that diary (as I mention before) and I dont go to diffent path… after the diary ep MC will face a lot of things. Because this is one of my strategy to make the story up and down then up again. Hope you understand what I mean.

I didn’t say it was bad. I just said I enjoyed it until then. I’m rather tired of “gun as a solution” stories, but that’s my opinion.

Hey dear :slight_smile:
R4R?
I would like to add your story to my favs list. I have a list on my topic, where you can follow how long I’m gonna need to start with your story. :slight_smile: I’m updating the list ASAP - every day.
That’s my story - just let me know if you’re interested:

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

Sure if u read mine first