Read for read+review. I want to read YOUR stories! (Open)

Hey dear :slight_smile:
R4R?
I would like to add your story to my favs list. I have a list on my topic, where you can follow how long I’m gonna need to start with your story. :slight_smile: I’m updating the list ASAP - every day.
That’s my story - just let me know if you’re interested:

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

Sure if u read mine first

Hey I finished you story and have pmed a screenshot from the final chapter as proof.

It’s hard to rate it. I don’t know if I’m supposed to like the characters or not. Julian seems like a total d_ _khead. Ms Miller seems like a real loser (“oh, he’s a criminal and he’s acting like an arrogant prick, but that only makes me like him more!”) May seems really rude to her customers and I understand Mr Kranston’s anger at her.
On the other hand, it did make me laugh. I did enjoy reading it. I like the clothing and how it’s directed. I do like where it’s going so far. Good luck with it!

I’ve finishd your story and sent a screenshot as proof. You were right, it doesn’t make too much sense right now. It’s hard to understand and you probably should complete it a bit more until releasing it to the public. To be sure I’m not sure if I’m reading a drama, a fantasy or a comedy. There seems to be serious abuse scenes, then there’s breaking the fourth wall scenes and then there’s scenes where people have magic powers. It’s a bit uneven. It’s certaunly not bad. It’s well directed and you have a knack for storytelling. Also there are numerous grammar mistakes. An interesting read, to say the least.

Hi, I´ve published my first story in episode!
Name: The Elements of Origin
Genre: Fantasy
Description: The Elements of Origin are released to protect the kingdoms and you might be the porter of the Fire Element, would you be able to handle its power, or will you perish to its darness

image.jpg720x1280 827 KB

I hope you enjoy the story, thanks for reading!

Hi, I finished your story.
It is a good idea and you do have a gift for telling stories. I’m going to review it fairly as it’s your first story.
Your story is interesting and the characters are well developed. It’s a good blend of fantasy and drama. You are very good at leaving the reader wanting more at each chapter.
I would, however, recommend you take some tutorials in directing. Apart from the backgrounds, this looks like it was done in mobile creation. Same character movements, same automatic mobile created outfits (except the author.) It gets a bit boring after a while,
I think you have great potential with the story. Once you start learning some directing, there’s no limit where you can go. Good luck!

Here are my story details. Anyone here interested in doing R4R dm me in private!

Story Title: Thriller: The Faceless Man
Author: KingBritneh
Genre: Thriller/Horror
Style: Ink

Description:
6 young adults wake up in a parallel universe given a warning that the Faceless Man is coming after them. How are they going to escape this mess? And will everyone come out alive?

Total Episodes: 4 Episodes (due to Thriller Contest rules)
Direct Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4735367838040064
Small Cover:

This is my first story ever, so any advice would be much appreciated!

Hello, honey, interested in 6 for 6? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 6 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

Hey my story is called Changing for Bad :blush:
Description: What happens when you’ve become the monster you once feared? Is everyone you once held dear gone forever? Can you undo what you don’t feel is broken to risk losing more? Limited CC http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere
Its not a typical bad boy story, although Im a sucker for those :blush:

@KingBritneh

Hey I read your story and sent you a screenshot.

It’s a good story, very cleverly thought out. Do you unlock achievements regardless what you chose? It seems like I was winning, no matter what decision I chose. I enjoyed reading it and for the most part, your directing is pretty good.

However, I couldn’t complete it. As you see from my final screenshot, that is the last part I reached. It just paused on that shot. At first I though it was a long dramatic pause, but after 20 seconds it was still there. I tried clicking the screen, but nothing. Is it a mistake? Did I make the wrong choice somewhere?

Otherwise, a pretty good story.

@Misshoward21

I finished your story and sent a screenshot to you.

It’s an ok story. Nothing really new, but certainly not bad. The costumes are pretty mobile standard. The story is a bit slow, but I’m hoping you are leading to something good. I do think the character development is well handled and I like the diversity in your stories. Good luck with it.

@Gabi.A

I finished your story and have Pm-ed you a screenshot from the final chapter. I quite liked your story. You do feel for the main character. It seems she’s bullied a lot and I’m glad it is starting to become a bit better for her. Only thing is, the “bad boy who has no respect for police” is a bit tired. Apart from that, your story is interesting. I like the way the characters are designed. Well done.

@Shanzella

I sent you a screenshot from the final chapter to prove I read the whole thing.

Look, I’m not going to lie, bad boy stories have been done to death. I really have no interest in bad boys anymore. Your story is good and well directed and writer, but I just think the whole bad boy love interest have become so commonplace it’s now cliché. I do like how your main character seems to have doubt about changing for him and I do hope she does go back to who she was. If that’s what your planning I salute you. But turning into a “bad” character to get someone to like you is not the ideal message we should be should be sending to young readers.

Hey thanks for reading my story! Yeah the achievements are there for fun and for you and other readers who read my story to compare the choices you pick since the achievements are different for each choice!

There were two choices in the story however, which could’ve lead to a dead end and that you would have to go back even when you have the achievement for it! So consider yourself lucky haha :smile:

Hello, sweetheart! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have finished 6 chapters of your story as well.

Good things: I am so into Final Destination type of things, so I really liked the plot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I like some of the characters, because they were very distinctive from others. I also liked the fact that your story is almost perfect on technical side (bad zooms/layers/spotting somehow connects in my head as laziness, so I always prefer to continue reading neat stories).

Bad things: SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT READ THE STORY. I hate the teacher and camp leader, because they somehow felt so not natural for me. Like, jeez, b**ches, your whole class is dead and all you care about is that you hate your job and bottle of gin. :joy: A drop of tear, maybe? At least one sad emotion? Same for students about this one thing, they also do not give a sh*t. Like, hello, losers, your friends are dead, like all of them. :rofl: Also, sounds would be perfect for this story. And there was a small layering issue with Chapter 2, mess hall scene.

After all, good story, very good, indeed, I recommend it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s ok. The thing is satire. In real life the cano would be cancelled and there would be a big inquest. It’s in no way meant to represent real emotions

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you🤗
Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)

Follow and/or message me on Instagram: @episode_shanties. My DM’s are always openn☀️

Hay! I’d like to do a R4R with you!
Here’s my story :wink:

Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller/ Drama
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 12 (more episodes coming soon)
**Description:**Will you be able to successfully complete this case, or will the demons inside you stop you? (2 Endings)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

TRK_NEW%20COVER%20WITH%20TITLE