Read for read (review on request)

Hi there, I’m here to do read for reads. This is not actually a first story, it’s my first story published. It was done in mobile creator and has now been converted to writers portal standard. It’s a semi-autobiographical story with my favourite character used to show my final years of high school. Pleas be aware because it’s a true story, I cannot offer choices.

I would love to read your stories. I will finish your story completely, no matter how many chapters you have. I would expect that you will do the same for mine, being it’s only 4 chapters long. There are some rules; I won’t read stories about mafia, bad boys, older men with younger women, mafia, rape or student teacher relationships.
Please send screenshots from the final chapter to prove you read it. I will PM yours when I’m done. If you want a review, please ask. If not, I’ll assume you don’t want one.

I look forward to reading your stories.
Social note: PLEASE leave a link to your stories. It makes it so much easier to find.

Title: Alice’s Story
Genre: Drama/true story
Style: INK
Chapters: 4
Description: A semi-autobiographical story depicting my last year’s in high school. The pressures of school, friendships and parents.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5252754534301696

3 Likes

This is my brand new story, it is also my first.

I’d love to check out your story!

My story: Rising Fame

Description: You are following your dream to be the biggest epituber. Will you make it to the top? Or will you succumb to the pressure?

Genre: Drama

I only have three episodes out currently.

Choices matter | CC | LL |

My Instagram Epi.W

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4947005841539072

I would love to do a r4r if you would like
It’s also my first story

Well I need a link or at least the story title first

Title - Queer: Wrong Number
Description - Your love life takes an exciting turn when a stranger confesses their love to you via text. Could this become a whirlwind romance or simply a case of mistaken identity? (LGBT, CC)
Cover -

I’d love to do a r4r with you
Title: Blood of the Empress

Author: Treas H

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: After touching an ancient crown, Thea Maeda begins experiencing visions of an ancient empress. When her professor reveals to her the truth, Thea has to make a life-altering decision in which the fate of the entire world hangs in the balance.

Episodes: 6 (Ongoing)

Instagram: @treasH.stories

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6680053253144576

right sorry
here
Title: Still strong
Genre: romance
Episodes: 5 (new episode coming out every Friday)
Description: Your a rich and famous athlete. Also your not exactly a one man kind of person. But can that change after meeting someone different? and what are you willing to do for it?
IG: @lyraepisode
Style: limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

Strong_PI_posterThumb_S7f2ZcIITT

I’ll do r4r with you. Feel free to do a review if you’d like!

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Style: LL

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

Hey!
I’m Ali and this is my first time writing!
I don’t have any reader yet but I promise that if you give my story a shot you’ll like it.
I mean, if like a good high school cliche, of course.

If you are interested in reading, here it is: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5084931626434560

Title: Summer Love
Description: The championship is here, but so is the boy that will turn Stella’s life upsidedown. Is she going to resist the charms of the soccer’s team captain or she will fall for him? We have romance, cheerleaders, soccer team, drama, friendship and a lot more.
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Style: LL
Author: AliDilaurentis
Genre: Romance
Cover:

Hey!! Hope you can read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s called Broken Promises
It’s a romance story!!
It has 13 episodes out so far.
My insta is ray_writes_episode

Hey!
This is my story…
Title I wish it was just a dream
Genre Horror
Chapters 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Author Khanak
You can easily find it on episode :heart:
Thanks

His I read your story, here is a screenshot from the final chapter as proof:

Review: let me say that you could have had even the most boring storyline and I still would have enjoyed you. Your directing is outstanding. The scene in the cafe, the effort you went to for just one scene. I am flabbergasted. I can’t imagine how much time it took you to do one scene. I am not exaggerating when I see this is one if the best directed stories I’ve ever seen. You put my stories to shame. Keep up the fantastic work

I’d like to do r4r
here is my first story

Wow, thanks so much for that. I appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

I said no mafia stories.

Waiting on
@StoryWriter10
@LyraE (I know you’ve started, when you have time :upside_down_face:)
@AliDilaurentis
@Treas_H
@Rainee_Episode
@Khanak

Going to start your story now, I’ll PM you screenshots

1 Like

Author: Enigma
Title: The Black Berets
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes : 4 (more on the way)
Style: Limelight
Description: You wake up in the forest, bruised and battered and without any memory of who you are. After a terrifying discovery you are taken into safety, but the hunt for you has just begun…
(multiple endings)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6101867142774784

My goal is to have long (minimun 10 minutes each), gem free chapters in wich your choices makes a difference to the story. There will also be multiple endings.

Cover nya

I’ll post pics from your four first chapters and then you can do the same :slight_smile:

Ok. I usually only do the last chapter, but I can do that for you.

Awe how kind you are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I’m a bit daft WHO didn’t think of that :joy: I mean of you’ve comeback as far as reading the last one, Rhen you must have read the other ones as well.

Looking forward to read your story! Please link it so I get the right one :heart: