Read for read! (reviews too)

Hey guys, I just published my very first story and I would love it if you guys could give it a read and give me your honest feedback! Of course you can share your stories and I will read them as well.
My story is titled Stalker alert and TW it contains some mature themes and strong language. It’s also very gay lol :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey Kirttna,

How many episodes did you published yet?? I will do a review/feedback, too. But when I am to harsh you need to let me know… (The meaning of my sarcasm and rudeness is not meant to harm you or crush your writing spirit. :woman_facepalming:)

I am updating the first four episodes of each of my other stories. And will massively publish them when all the four first episodes are done. But I am totally focused on my ‘new’ story :point_right: For HIS Sake.

Title: For HIS Sake.
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 12 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6244890007764992

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading, hun!!

Love A-W

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY :star_struck:

Yeah, let’s do a r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My story is LDR: Love You From Afar
Here is the link!

1 Like

OMG I was looking for more lgbtq stories to read and this seems perfect!!
I just published the first three episodes but I’m planning to make up to 10 episodes at least.
Title: Stalker alert
Author: Kingsley
Instagram: Kingsley_epi (i do follow for follow :wink:
Description: What happens when Anthony, a young famous actor, slowly starts to fall for his psychopathic stalker?! (Gay+CC) TW abuse
Published: 3/?
Cover:
Screenshot (18)

1 Like

I could do a read for read if you don’t mind. :white_heart: :two_hearts:

My Story

Title: UNLOCK ME OUT
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction
Male MC
Description:
WHAT’S HAPPENING?
Kupe is loving & Lyonn is the total opposite. They both find themselves in some trouble when Lyonn’s experiment goes horribly wrong…
Episodes: 4 and ongoing

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909392697524224

If anyone is offering reviews, please lmk! :blush: :two_hearts: :gift_heart:

Thank you (-:

1 Like

I can’t wait to give it a read! Please give me your honest feedback after you’re done reading the first three chapters of my story! :heart:

1 Like

Hey,

I totally agree!! :wink: I found another good one… :point_right: ‘Meet me outside’ from Tal Zen. I finished it yesterday. 3 for 3??
I send you the screenshots and my feedback when I am done… :wink:

Love A-W

1 Like

Yep 3 for 3 sounds good !!

1 Like

Sure thing! :blush: :two_hearts:

Hey thanks for this.
Story: The Creature is ME
Author: gm_episodes
Genre: Fantasy
Style:Romance/Fantasy/Drama/Adventure/Mystery
Description: A tragic incident changes Star and Ruby’s life forever.
Will they ever be able to survive in the dark supernatural world of various creatures?
[2MC,2LL,INK]

1 Like

Hey A-W, I just read the first 3 chapters of your story so here my thoughts on it.
First of all, I really liked how you put music throughout the whole story. I also really liked that you didn’t only have gay characters in your story but also other lgbtq+ characters like that one asexual guy! however, you had a lot of grammatical errors and typos in your story. Also it was hard to understand what was going on as there were many scenes that didn’t make sense. But overall I enjoyed reading your story and I will definitely continue reading it. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Hi your story sounds super interesting and I look forward to reading it and give you my honest feedback. I’ll read the first 3 chapters of your story first and I hope you do the same for me. I’ll give you my review by tomorrow! xx

Aww… thank you for the feedback, hun. :wink: I understand. I know my grammar isn’t the best (I am not a Native English speaker :point_right: But that’s not an excuse.) I start reading your story later, screenshots and feedback will follow, too. :wink:

Love A-W

1 Like

Hey hun, I just read the first 3 chapters of your story and trust me, I would have kept on reading if I didn’t run out of passes lol. I’m genuinely surprised that your story has so little read considering how good your story is. I can tell you put a lot of work into it and I enjoyed reading it very much !! The only flaw that I noticed is that sometimes I find the long pauses of the characters doing nothing a little awkward but other than that I loved it!! I’d give your story a 9/10 :heart: :heart: x

1 Like

Hello are you interested in a r4r? I have three chapters in my story so far:)

Link-

Linktree

@Rjjjjj

2 Likes

Heyy yes I’m definitely interested in r4r with your story. It seems really interesting and I’m excited to read it!! Let’s read 3 chapters each, cool?
Title: Stalker alert
Author: Kingsley
Instagram: Kingsley_epi (i do follow for follow :wink:)
Description: What happens when Anthony, a young famous actor, slowly starts to fall for his psychopathic stalker?! (Gay+CC) TW abuse
Published: 3/?
Cover:
Screenshot (18)

1 Like

Yes that sounds great! Can you send me your link please?<3 also I followed:)

1 Like

Thank you so much! :white_heart: :two_hearts:
And yeah, I understand that. :sweat_smile: I will read yours as soon as I can!
:gift_heart: :heart:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like