Read for read! Scars - action story by inxmyxeyes

Hello Guys !:heart::heart::heart:
I would be so happy to have your precious feedback on my story,
Title:
If it was meant…
Drama and romance story. Ink story.

Plot:

This is the story of Anne. She was adopted at the age of 2years old and lives in a very nice house in Virginia.
From an external point of view her life seems like a dream but her reality is more a nightmare.

Her adoptive mother hates her and never accepted her.

Anne is in love with Carter, the house maid son, and he is the one who makes her happy.

What happen when Carter has to leave?
What is Anne plan to leave?
Someone she will met will change her life.

Find out in:
If it was meant…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: If it was meant…(Ink)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

P.s: Add me on Instagram for read4read
Episode_francine

:kiss:Love you guys.:kiss::kiss:

@ChaoticDreamz
I just finished reading. I will send you a pm, but I really enjoyed reading. Wow. The plot is heavy, but you put it together and you did, create a great story. Girl, you deserve more readers for sure, even it is not a topic for everyone, for sure not for kids.

how is your reading going so far?

1 Like

I’m going add you to the list. Read all episodes? :slight_smile:

@Alisha.Sophie @KateB_episode @Travelovex @Maggy @Anielle_show
I addded all of you to the list! For sure I will read all your stories and then, let you know what I think!

Also, I’m waiting for your feedbacks. At least, screen shots

1 Like

I have some list of stories to read :slight_smile: , I’ll let you know when i’m done with them and send you a screenshot and you can start with mine :slight_smile: xo

1 Like

Hi @xinxmyxeye you remember me? I already read your story until 6. Do you mind R4R again until 8? Only 2ep if you dont mind… And I will PM you something.

The black prince, right?
Of course, I remember!
And no problem with reading two more episodes. I was palnning to check your story, but I stuck with R4R and my passes are gone so fast. I will let you know when I will read them!

1 Like

Sure… PM me if you ready… I always open… :smile:

1 Like

Hey @xinxmyxeye! I just started reading your story! I’m hooked already! Eve is fierce!! . I Will PM in a few! :hugs::hugs:

Thank you for checking out my story btw. I suck at promoting lol but I plan to do more promoting to get my story out there!

1 Like

I like the story :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Add me on instagram! episode_francine I would love to read your stories too.
Again thank you so much lots of kisses and love for you <3

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the read, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960

1 Like

@Kuen
Of course, I’d love to do r4r with you.
When I’ll back home, I will send u pm by Instagram. Right now I’m going add you to the list, still, I’ve got some reads to do. :grin:

Hi if you want to do a read for read with me, I have a post too :slight_smile: :hibiscus:

1 Like

I’d love to do read for read with u.
I will add u to the list. But don’t worry I will read ur story!

1 Like

@Alisha.Sophie
I wanna let you know I’m already reading your story.

What about you? Have you started reading?

@KateB_episode
have you started reading my story?
I just wanna let you know I just finished reading.

@Travelovex
I just start reading ur story!
It is my first time to read about the hospital.
The son of the boss seems to be a real pain in the ass. :sweat_smile: It is easy to see in the first episode. Just after my passes will be back, I’m going to read two more episodes of yours!

1 Like

Thank you!:blush: Let me know what you think of it when you’re done. I’ll add your story to my list!!

@Anielle_show
Hi there, I just start reading your story!
Have you also started reading mine?