Read for read: Science Affection (free review on request)

Hello again readers. I can’t get enough of reading your stories. Luckily, I’ve written a new one and that gives me a perfect excuse to discover more hidden treasures.

Here’s the deal, I will read your story COMPLETELY from start to end. I only ask that you read the same amount of chapters I do. For example if your story is 5, I ask that you read 5 of mine. If your story is 20, I ask that you read all 11 chapters. I can give a free review if you like (only on request.)

Please drop your stories here. I can’t wait to read them!

Author: Aliceproductions
Title: Science Affection
Genre: Science Fiction/Romance
Episodes: 11 (complete)
Description: Australia: in the future, factory worker, Ernie is injured. To recover, he receives a helper cyborg, Deedee 101. He soon finds there is more to her than just a worker.
Style: LIMELIGHT
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6533695309283328

10 Likes

I’m interested for 3x3.:blush:

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5745629364420608

I will need a few days to read yours though.:slightly_smiling_face:
Let me know if you would like to read at the same time.:blush:

1 Like

I’ll start it right now and let you know when I finish :heart:

2 Likes

Finished. Here is a screenshot from the final chapter as proof

3 Likes

Hi, thank you for this thread, I want to promote my stories too if you don’t mind.
I hope you’re having a great day or night. :blush:
I’m interested in doing R4R with you or anyone. :blush::heart:

Avenge Me

Story name: Avenge Me revamping soon
Story Description: After losing her mother, Dulce stopped believing in love. When she sets out on a secret agent mission to uncover who killed her mother, will she find hope at last? Can she find out the truth and secret that was kept away all these year. Limited CC, 2LL (Human&Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-56 is now out. :butterfly: fully complete.
How many love interests: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limited CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Key To My Heart

My other story is a sequel to Avenge Me.
Key To My Heart
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-6 is now out. :butterfly: more coming soon
How many love interests: 1LL
CC or Limit CC: Full CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5554680016601088

Story description: After, 4 years Catalina returns home. Catalina, is a single person. She, is in love with her old best friend. Christopher, a single father. With a broken heart. Christopher vowed never to fall in love again. Can Catalina help him find this key to this heart. Full CC 1LL Sequel.

My Instagram is @daisy.rodriguezepisode
Please stay safe. :hugs::pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will update you soon with yours.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve finished ’Avenge Me.’ Here’s a photo from the final chapter as proof:

Thank you for sharing. Please read mine when you can :heart:

1 Like

I’m on chapter 5 I need one more chapters to go.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I am interested in an R4R
STORY TITLE: HEART FOR YOU

DESCRIPTION: You were captivated by him, the moment your eyes met this flirt. But at times things aren’t as good as they seem to be. Will you be able to help him and make him fall for you, but for real this time…???

GENRE: ROM-COM

CHOICES: YES (SOME AFFECT AND SOME DON’T)

MINI GAMES: YES

CUSTOMIZATION: FULL FOR BOTH MC AND LI

NO. OF LOVE INTERESTS: 1

SOUND AND MUSIC: YES

DIRECTING: ADVANCE

NO. OF CHAPTERS OUT- 3+4 EA

TRAILER AVAILABLE ON MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT @aly_.epi

COVER

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: HEART FOR YOU

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

Thank you for doing r4r with me.:blush:

n

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with me x

1 Like

Done

Sceenshot

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do r4r of 6 episodes And I would love if you give your valuable feedback on my story

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style-Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey…
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6453440145981440

Thank you so much :heart:

Finished your story. Here’s proof

1 Like

Hey, I’d love to do a R4R for 10 chapters of my story. Thanks for this thread.

Story Name - Lost In Paris
Author - Pit
Genre - Drama
Story Style - LL
Story Description- Nearly 300 miles from her hometown, Victoria finds herself in Paris. Just got a new job, new friends, and plenty of adventures. But anything can happen in the City of Love, right?
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6155400617066496

I would also for you to give me feedback on what I could do better.

1 Like

Finished your story. Here’s proof:

I did enjoy your story. I’m actually working on a similar story now where two long lost friends meet up years later.
I had a few issues. Your chapters are almost punishing long. It felt like each one was like reading three in one go. One almost took me two hours. Some people may not mind, but it’s a lot to ask (over an hour for each chapter.) Also some times when you panned away from things, it took too long and when you’re engrossed in the story, you don’t really want to watch long shots, you just want to get on with it.
Apart from that, your story was really good. The characters were engrossing and likeable. Your directing is really good. I like how background characters don’t just stand still. It must have taken you a LONG time to plan all that out. The plot is quite original and it’s nice to read something new here instead of the tired of cliché stories. Good luck with your story. I’ll add it to my list of favourites and see how your progress goes.

1 Like

Thanks a lot…Please tell your reviews and I’ll read your story by tomorrow since I am not at home today…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like