Read for read: Science Affection (free review on request)

Hi. I didn’t see a request for a review on your post but if you want one, I’m happy to oblige.
I liked your story. It was nice to see something from the different side of things.
Only gripes I have is the “American in England” thing has been done to death.
Apart from that, your story was interesting and kept engaged me and wanting more. I couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next. Each chapter ended with me dying to know what would happen next. I liked how some choices made a difference. I’ll keep an eye out for you in the future. Good luck with your writing!

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading my story. Will read yours soon.

To answer some of your critiques:

Sorry to hear that. I’ve read a lot of stories (especially popular ones) in which there episodes are fairly long so I kinda considered that the “professional” way of doing it. I also thought my episode were average in length, but everyone is different and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I mainly have the long panning at times for dramatic effect, but I can see how people can have that view point.

Either way thanks again for reading and enjoying my story. :smiling_face:

It’s not a criticism. It’s just that I found yours longer than most here. If it’s how you like to write by all means do.

1 Like

Hey, I would love to do 3x3 with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My story is called Spaced Out and here’s the link:

Just a heads up, it’s a comedy and can be chaotic at moments. :sweat_smile:

Anyways, if you don’t mind, please leave a review for me! :heart:

2 Likes

Sounds good. Once I’m finished my current story, I’ll get right on it

1 Like

Want to do R4R with me?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your kind words hun…If I am honest this story is actually a dream I saw at night…So it’s just that I want to keep it as it is…:joy::joy:…Btw it wasn’t “AMERICAN TO ENGLAND”…it was “INDIAN TO ENGLAND”… :rofl:

Hi really enjoyed your story. I didn’t find it disturbing or upsetting. I thought it was a really good way to present a murder/mystery without going against the guidelines. Great direction and characters. I love your backgrounds. No complaints here. Well done

1 Like

Love to :heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Sure, how many chapters do you wanna do?

1 Like

I’ll read 18 and you can read all 11. Sound fair?

Sure, that sounds good

Till when do you want to do it?

Hii, we have done r4r before, haven’t we? :thinking: I am desperate for an all chapter review if you are willing to give me a very honest one :pray: I will read all 11 chapters of yours and some of your other stories until we hit the same number of chapter r4r, except if you prefer to give you some diamonds, I can offer 15 :persevere:
(if anyone else wants a read4review with me pls dm me)

Hey if you want we can do a r4r. How many do you have released?

hi, i have 27 (soon to be 28) you?

I have 10 as of now.

Would you be interested in doing a 10×10 or 20x20 or sth else if you have any idea

hmm, but you have other stories too?

Nope but we can do like I read 20 chapters of yours and you read 2 times 10 chapters of mine yk?

1 Like