Read for read: Science Affection (free review on request)

Hey, just read your story and I loved it! It’s plot was very similar to a story of mine called “Cosmic Thing”, while the humour was like my story “Episode Parody.” It’s like you get my sense of humour. I really liked reading it, it made me laugh out loud several times. I really hope to see more stories like this.
I guess my only criticisms are that your chapters are short and I liked reading them so much, I didn’t want them to end! And I was disappointed to learn that that’s all there’s going to be, but I guess it’s hard to keep up with that kind of manic humour.
A very clever and funny story. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m very glad I read it

2 Likes

Yup. I just have to read one story (Envy) then I’ll start yours.

Thanks for the feedback :hugs:
I’m actually Polish, hahahaha.

Haha now I feel stupid :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thank you for reading my story and I’m glad that you liked my humor!! I’ll definitely try to create stories with longer episodes in the future! I appreciate all the valuable feedbacks from you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck with your story and much love from Teresa!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey there! <3
Thank you for this thread! I just published my first story 2 days ago! :slight_smile: let me know if you’re interested :wink:

Story Name: A Touch Of Heaven
Genre: Romance/Drama
Number of episodes: 5 with 6 on early access (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: kvds_writes
One love interest
Art scenes

Description: Elisa’s life has never been easy. That is until she meets a mysterious stranger, who turns her world upside down. With her fear of falling in love, can she resist him?

Story cover:

Please don’t steal anyone’s artwork!

Link:

No worries, I’m taking it as a compliment.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Slowly but surely I’m going to finish it.

1 Like

That’s ok. I only finished yours so quickly as I’m off work and really bored at home

1 Like

Here’s your story
Sorry for being late

1 Like

Don’t apologise. I don’t expect anyone to start my story immediately. I’m currently going through one that’s 18 chapters long. Thank for reading. Hope it wasn’t too boy for you

1 Like

Hi. Finished yours while I’m currently waiting for the last chapter to be released on my current story list.
Glad to read a story by a fellow Aussie. I really liked your story. I’m currently doing one in a similar situation (reality tv).
Only thing is there were a few errors which I’ve pointed out in my screenshots.
Other than that, your story is top notch. Interesting funny without cliches.
Let me know how you go with it and if I ever get a chance I’ll read more chapters.

Thank you so much, thats so nice, thank youfor pointing out the layer mistakes
Some of those arnt mistakes he is meant to be turning away from her embarrassed but if it looked liked a mistake I might need to rethink that choice haha
Your from Australia thats awesome I dont see many of us on here

No, no it was a good story but for me, I think the chapters were a bit long

1 Like

Yeah I thought so too. I was anguishing on how to cut them down. The only other options were to add another chapter, but I thought 11 was enough already.

I see.
You can add another chapter, I personally think it would be better

Oh if that why it was meant, it wasn’t a mistake, it’s probably me just misinterpreting it. No it’s fine, if that’s what you meant, don’t change it.
The mistakes didn’t really detract from the entertainment of reading your story. I only mentioned it in a hope to get it a better rating with viewers.

No I really appreciate it thank you so much, and it was good that you said it just incase everyone thinks that.
Went in and fixed everything you wrote
Thank you for reading my story it means alot

1 Like

Hi finally finished your story. It was good, if not a bit long-winded.
Cons- the MC seemed a bit hard to relate to at times. The background characters seemed to be the stock characters when you go to create one, they even dressed the same. The Beverley sub-plot felt forced and felt so much like a “token Brit” cliche.
Pros- chapters weren’t too long. The story was engaging and kept you guessing. The love interest was likeable. I like the big twist the friend did (I won’t reveal it here.) The directing was good and there weren’t too much of those long pans that I dread. No major errors.
Anyway thanks for sharing. A good read.

1 Like