Read for read: Science Affection (free review on request)

Thank you for your honesty and I will try take your feedback to improve this story and my stories in the future :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey! I’ve just finished your story. Here are the ss :heart:

1 Like

Hey! Just finished your story. Here are the ss :relaxed:

Hey thank you! Hope you liked it x
Don’t take the cons to heart. They’re only minor because I really liked your story as a whole :heart:

1 Like

I really liked your story. Was so intrigued by it :relaxed:
Don’t worry, it was very good and relevent advice and I’ll take it on board to improve because the readers opinions matter most. But I’m really glad you liked it xx

1 Like

Thank you. That’s all a writer wants to hear :heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi, sorry it took so long, but I had to wait for ages for your 6th chapter to be released.
I liked your story. The outfits, character designs are good. The plot is interesting and it has some very suspenseful moments that keep you engaged. Only thing I found a little tired was the mean girl plot (I see the ones where some girl wants to take down the MC because she has a crush on the guy that likes her a lot.) There’s a lot of dark moments and unexpected twists and turns that make for a good read. I think you’ll get a lot of reads with your story if it’s promoted right. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

No worries! And thank you so much :slight_smile: Yeah but that will come to an end soon :wink: I understand your point of view tho. I’m glad you liked my story :grin: I’ll start yours as soon as possible I have 3 others to finish first :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I published my first story, please check it out if you interested. Your support will be really appreciated :heart:
I will r4r yours and send you the ss
It’s mystery / drama with (step by step) romance and a bit comedy.
Tittle : Imperfect Heiress
Author ; FRizy

• Full CC.
  • Art scenes
  • 5 episodes, 6 out soon

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Imperfect Heiress

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Open for r4r for anyone thank youuu

Someone reported my story here. Whoever it was, here’s the result if you’re interested:

Hello Aliceproductions,

Episode recently reviewed your story! We’re happy to let you know that Science Affection (Science_Affection) passed and currently does not require edits. Your story is now Approved and can appear on trending sections and other shelves within the app.

Please note, Episode conducts spot-checks and reviews reported stories so we may reach out about this story again in the future, especially if you add more content.

Reviewed by Stephen

1 Like

hey, we did a R4R almost two years ago when I first joined the community. Im happy to see you’re still writing. I’m interested in doing a R4R again! I’d also appreciate a review. Here is my link. I’ll get yours started in about an hour or less.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4948327943045120

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please :revolving_hearts:

Title: Twisted Heart (LL)

Description: Scarlet thought she had “the perfect life” until her husband passed away. She moves to a new city where she meets two handsome men who fight for her heart. Who will win? (PS)

Style: LL

URL: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4884230924861440

Hey I read your story. I really liked it. The directions were stunning. The little details (eg the fire). I was amazed at all the hard work you put into it. I really enjoyed all effort. It was beautiful to look at. The story was quite good. Nothing really new but that’s not a bad things. Congratulations on such a good looking story

1 Like

Hello. I finished your story. It was well written and directed. However the long pauses just felt like they stopped the story when you wanted it to keep moving. It just made it slow. Also there were a few layers issues as shown in my screenshot. Overall, it’s not to bad. I think the length of the final chapter would be an ideal length for each chapter. All the best. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading my story and the great review. I will definitely fix those layers💞

I meant for the long pauses to give a feeling of the moment but I will give what you said some thought and try to fix the pauses to less number :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for reading my story and for your kind feedback! I am still reading yours. Sorry, I fell asleep. :sweat_smile: I’ll have it done soon

Here you go! I signed it so nobody can steal my SS

1 Like

Wow what a clever idea :heart:
Also, one last suggestion: I’d recommend uploading a large cover for your story. It makes it look so much better

What do you mean, love? I have a large cover. :sweat_smile:
Do you mean like a different art?

Oops replied to the wrong person