Read for read: Science Affection (free review on request)

Sorry I meant to reply to you. I think you should add a large cover to your story. It would look really nice

1 Like

Yeah that was my mistake. I thought I had but I guess not. I made a temporary one and it is in review :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry it took so long but I finally finished your story. Here are the screenshots:

I enjoyed your story and your direction has vastly improved since your last story. But… I will admit I liked your other story more. I’m a bit upset that you deleted it.
As for this story, the plot is good, but it does tend to drag on a bit in times. Overall though, the interest in the plot makes it worthwhile. I like how you were brave enough to make the MC a plus size girl. Your use of overlays is really good. I like how the action is exciting and suspenseful when it happens. Thanks for sharing x

1 Like

Still waiting on:

@Alishka.Writes

@Pmalin2003

@FRizy

@piyi

@Court88

@Safi

2 Likes

Hey, love. I sent my screenshot already.

1 Like

Sorry, tagged wrong person

Hey hun! Sorry for the delay. I will read your story today :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Here is mine at episode 5, and I’ll keep reading it :sunglasses:

Screenshot

Aw thanks so much. Glad you’re enjoying it. Like how you customised Ernie :grin:

1 Like

Hey hun! I finished reading your story. Here’s a screenshot as proof:

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :blush:

Title: THE PRISTESS
Writer: Rave._epy
Genre: fantasy
Instagram account: Raven._epy
Style: LL
Description:
MC wakes up in an unknown location with no memories and now she’s on a QUEST to find who she is without letting HIM out what will MC do? (CHOICES MATTER, ART SCENES, LIMITED CC)

PUBLISH EPISODES 2/3
PM if you’re interested

LINK TO MY STOTY

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Pristess

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hi. I read your story. It didn’t take long.
I was interesting, but it was so short. The chapters didn’t seem all that long and I finished it in under 20 minutes.
The direction is quite good, I like the background animals. Also, I like story. It makes you wonder what Elijah is going to do. (Btw, why does her sister have fangs?)
Unfortunately there were a lot of gramma mistakes. Mainly no use of full stops, spelling mistakes and not using capitals when you say “I”. Also when you can’t rename Winter, you refer to her as “him.” Also, the dress I put on in chapter 1 was not the same one I picked in chapter 2.
I think you should go back and fix them. Maybe wait until the 3rd chapter is unlocked before releasing it (I ended up using a pass to open it.) Your story has a lot of potential and the gramma issues only distract from what is a fine effort.
Good luck!

Thank you k for ur feedback ill make changes as soon as I can I will read ur story tomorrow and send u proof that i read it :heart:

1 Like

Thanks. Don’t get me wrong, apart from the errors it’s a really good story. It just feel a little, how should we say, incomplete

1 Like

Don’t worry about and thank you for letting me know
I really appreciate it :heart::heart:

1 Like

I will do a R4R with anyone:) just let me know!
My story is called When Love Lasts by Ashlee Martin<3

Hi I read your story:
Cons: the MC isn’t too likeable (when she’s introduced says her mother is where she gets her “good looks” from), hateful father/loving mother cliché, camera constantly zoomed in on the same place (it will be unreadable on a tablet), speechbubble tails are often incorrect, background characters are just the stock ones available when you create one (they even have the same outfits), chapter 2 ends on a cliffhanger and chapter 3 never even seems to mention it.
Pros: it’s nice to see a story from the different ethnics of America in episode for once, your costumes are nice, the characters that you did design are unique and well thought out, I like your your characters have unique names, it’s a realistic depiction of the trials of starting a new school which a lot of people (including me) can relate to, I do like how the father is not show as a COMPLETELY one sided monster, your story might be slow to start but once it does, it really get you intrigued and wanting more.

Overall, apart from my niggles, I like it. It’s a good story but doesn’t offer much new than what I already see on episode. It’s a good effort and I’m sure it’ll find its audience. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate all your feedback and I will put it to good use! :slight_smile:

Also, may I ask what you meant when you said episode 2 ended with a cliffhanger and episode 3 didn’t mention it? Episode 2 ends with Raven telling Amara that Lexi has been missing and Episode 3 starts out with Raven explaining the story to Amara about what happened to Lexi. I might have misunderstood. If so, I’m sorry!