Read for read+screanshot sharing

Hello :smile: Anyone is interested in doing a r4r with me?
I published my story a week ago and I need some reads that can help me getting it reviewed.
I can recommend your story on my Instagram stories @jane.author and share some screenshots.
In return you have to do the same :blush:

:black_small_square:Story title: Behind Satan’s Mask
:black_small_square:Cover:

:black_small_square:Description: A cold-hearted devil meets the purest angelic soul. Will they change one another? Or will their love story be the biggest sin that should never exist! (Limelight)
:black_small_square:Genre: Romance/ Mystery
:black_small_square:Love Interests: Only one
:black_small_square:CC: Both the MC(Angelique) and LI(Stefan) are fully customizable except for the hair color(I may let u change it in the future episodes)
:black_small_square:Art scenes: There will be several art scenes so if u chose to customize ur characters it won’t match the art scenes I will use. Plus there will be several full-body overlays and hands overlays; I’ll try to make it 3 shade of colors white tanned and black only so if u decide to change the original skin the overlay won’t have the same color but the same shade of skin. (so it won’t look so weird having a black character with a white hand as an overlay​:joy:)
:black_small_square:Choices: There will be plenty of choices with points system and others will be gain choices, so some choices may affect the story progress be careful while choosing​:wink:
let me know here or DM me on my ig if interested :heart:

6 Likes

Sounds amazing! I’ll definitely check it out! :grin:

1 Like

thank you so much :heart: :blush:

1 Like

No problem! Wanna do a r4r once I publish my story?

1 Like

ofc :heart_eyes: please let me know on my Instagram when you publish your story since I’m more active there :sweat_smile: I’ll make sure to recommend it too :heart:

1 Like

I don’t have insta but I’ll be sure to pm you! :smile:

I would love to do Read for read :hugs::heart:
So, here is my story:
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Master of elements
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 is out (more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? (Timed choices point system, Thriller/ Fantasy/ Adventure/ Action)
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

Instagram I’d: @ad_stories.episode

You can play as female in 1st, 2nd, 3rd episodes and in 4th episode you can play as male.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:I’ll start reading it rn

1 Like

Me too, starting now :hugs:

Hi! I’d love to do r4r.
Title: Eternal Love
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 6
Description: Mila gets a job opportunity at the De Santis mansion in Cancun. Will she be able to stay away from cold hearted Jonah?

3 Likes

Sure I’ll start reading it after i finish the first story I receive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: let me know when u start reading my story

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

I’ll read it anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

let me know if you have a story too I can read it and post some screenshots of my instagram :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this!!
I would love to do R4R
My story

Story Name: High Moon
Author: Ali
Genre: Romance/Drama/Mystery
Summary: Chelsea’s mom drags her to a mysterious old town. Turns out, humans are not the only ones on this planet. Trust issues, mysteries, and dangers are inevitably approaching.
Cover:

I will DM you on Instagram with screenshots! My IG is stories.ali

1 Like

Sure thank you so much I’ll be reading urs by tonight too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That sounds great! I just published my story yesterday :smiley: i’m definitely down for that
IG: @sofa_episode
Story: MANIFESTATION
GENRE : drama/ romance/ fantasy

1 Like

Congrats in publishing :heart_eyes: I added it to my favs I’ll read it by tonight and send u ss when I’m done

Thanks! Will do the same🥰

1 Like

Wow your directing is so good! I want to punch Lauren so bad.

1 Like