Read for Read! Serious inquires only!

Thank you I’ll start reading yours today!

1 Like

Greetings. I’m up for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Five currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Sure! I’ll start yours tonight and probably finish early tomorrow.

@ARC_episode done with your chapters

1 Like

Finished reading your story. It’s a very interesting concept. I can’t wait to see what you do with it.

@SilverLady I finished the first 3 chapters of yours as well. Interesting concept as well. Excited to know more about Amara and her connection with Thomas. I will continue to read.

1 Like

@TwistedFate @SilverLady @remone Did you guys have any layering issues when reading my story like @nellyy.epi? I’m kinda dying inside and hoping you didn’t have to read it like this because it defintely wasnt like that before!

2 Likes

I’m 99.9% certain that it looked fine when I read through it. And that 0.1% is only because I don’t believe in total absolutes. :wink:

1 Like

Okay thank you! I literally agonize over layering and placement until it looks right. So I died a little inside when I first saw the screenshots😅

I totally understand. My OCD makes me the same way, lol.

I didn’t find any layering mistakes in ur story… bt this layering issue happened in my story too

Episode must just get glitchy sometimes🤷🏽‍♀️

Tats true

I didn’t :thinking:

1 Like

Read for Reads still open!

Hi! Wanna do R4R with me?:hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Sure! Love your cover btw. I will probably get to it late tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I will read the first 3 chapters and then send you a screenshot. If you could do the same that’d be great. :blush:

1 Like

Done :+1: do send me some SS when you’re done :hugs:

YES PLEASE!

This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance! IT GETS BETTER AND DEEPER

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 6 (about 45 more episodes to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

Finished yours as well