Read for read! share your stories with me!

Kikki and Sabel xx

1 Like

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m very down for an R4R!!

Story: High school life
Author: inkkee
Episodes: 3 (story will be out soon)
Genre: romance / drama
Style: Limelight
Description: The story follows the life of a 17-year-old girl who is suffering from depression. What caused her depression ? Will she get better or will the depression get the best of her ? ( A little bit based off of authors own life.)

Hello, Iā€™m interested in doing R4R with you. :hugs:

Story: Benio

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 3 chapters (ongoing).

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castilloā€™s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

Hi again.

Finally had time to read your story and I have some constructive criticism. :wink:

Silent killer

• I donā€™t think the first scene fits in, it to short and got me confused. But love the scene with Iris Garcia, where she is running and having flash backs.
  • The spot direction isnā€™t always correct.
  • Also in the cafe the spot directing isnā€™t accurate - there knees is equal with the table (donā€™t think thatā€™s how it is in real life) The same with the party, is she taller than Gabe?
  • Characters are popping up at scenes.
  • If she is a gang leader? Then she acts too nervous and kind. For instance when Gabe yells at her at the cafe.
  • Showing up randomly at a party? Where she doesnā€™t know anybody without any guards? :thinking::woman_shrugging:t2:
  • Love the cliffhanger.
  • Remember new animation when you change scenes. (She is running, when they get to Gabes house, while he is standing still and talking)

Overall a great story. :blush:

Hi!
I saw your form is full, so I have saved it to my favorites to check later <3
Thanks for doing this!

Hi again.

Did you have a chance to read my story yet? I really want to know what you think and hope my review was helpful to you. :blush: