Read for Read! (Story Promo)

Hello there lovely readers/creators!

I wanted to start this thread to help anyone who is in need of getting recognized, including myself.
I will share the details of my story down below then I’ll share the rules. We can all participate in this and it will not only support others and help us, but we could also stumble upon great and under-rated stories!

Title: A Husband’s Regret
Author: Sally Denno
Episodes: 7 and ongoing (weekly update)
Description: Wesley Sutherland suffers after losing his pregnant fiance, causing him to behave irresponsibly. What happens when his Grandpa forces him to get married?
Genre: romance/drama
Style: Ink
Instagram: @sally.writes96
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4681868246777856

As for the rules: Write down the same details I have mentioned above about your story, and then we can both read eachother’s work. The read for read requires:

1. A fanmail
  2. A review on here or Instagram with screenshots for proof and to show your fav parts+ choices you made
  3. A shout out on instagram story or a post.

The rules of course apply to me as well as it does to you, let’s be honest but at the same time; supportive. We may give suggestions, advice or warnings about any issue present in the story, but please let’s be nice to each other and help each other become better.

Happy sharing everyone! Can’t wait to see what you guys have come up with!! :heart:

NOTE: YOU MUST READ MY STORY, SEND ME THE REVIEW ABD SCREENSHOTS OF AL CHAPTERS THEN I WILL READ YOUR STORY. :blush:

1 Like

I’d love to do a read for read!

My story is called The Hole and my author name is shanferg!

You can find my link in my linktr.ee

I’d love to know after you read my first 3 chapters, then I will start yours!

:heart_eyes: xx

My instagram is @episode.shanferg, if you wanna send screenshots/review/shoutout each other on there!

1 Like

I’ll give ya a follow now :smiley:

But you’ll have to read my story first and stick by the rules so I can do the same :blush: :heart:

I’ll do a read for read with you if you want. I’ll add you on insta and let you know when I’m done reading.

Here is my info:
Author: KandieCane
Story Title: A Juggling Game
Genre: Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist in the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/47306700112527361 1 3
Instagram: kandiecane6703

1 Like

Hey there! Your story sounds interesting and I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile:

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 4
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

I’ll contact you through Insta DMs as soon as I’m reading, my account is @juliae.writes

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I’d like to promote my story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling here.
Below you can find the information you need to try it out.

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!
I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

Hii, I’d love to do a read4read! Just make sure to scroll up to the beginning to read all rules and notes. Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

Title: Rich Man Poor Woman
Author: Susu
Episodes 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Mystery and Drama
Style: Limelight
Plot Summary: You’re taken in by a rich family. Trouble is, you hardly have any recalls of your real family. That is, until your memories start to come back…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334066549620736

1 Like

Hey! I’ve already read this amazing story and I still am reading the new episodes!! :heart_eyes:

Would love if you could check mine out xoxo

Title: The Man inside the Gang Leader
Author: tammyire
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance and Action
Style: Limelight
Plot Summary: The gang life is the only life that Blaire penelope has ever known. No-one really ‘falls in love’ so when the gang leader falls for her,she doesn’t know what to do.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5525068051775488

& it’s also lgbt+ friendly meaning that you can choose your sexual preference. I’ll do read for read and review for review just comment. Thank you.

1 Like

Sure! I will follow this and I will read your story. I must send you on Instagram DM. :hearts:

1 Like

Girl I read your story ages ago! :laughing:
When you first messaged me, I thought I’m definitely going to read yours!
And it’s amazing! It’s so sad when Autumn dies in the beginning :sob:
Waiting for more updates :heart:

2 Likes

read for read? whats your story?

My story is called : Rich Man Poor Woman :smile:

1 Like

Sounds great! I was looking for more limelight stories so I’ll definitely check your story out when you’re done reading mine :blush: :heart:

Omg I had no idea!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :heart:
Aww thank you! I’m glad you liked it! I was supposed to update on Tuesday but there is a major bug in my choices so I am waiting for a fix from the episode team. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you love! Can’t wait to check out yours :heart: it seems super exciting and mysterious.
Also, LOVE the cover!!

Thank you! Once you finish I’ll be checking your story and send you a review plus leave a fanmail! :heart:

That’s a bummer! I am sorry to hear that!
The story is saved in my favourites, so when you’ve updated I’ll be the first to see :wink::heart:

1 Like

send me a screenshot when you’re done.