Read for read: Stranded

I have extensively revamped my story, “Stranded”. What started as a mobile story, had been upgraded to writer portal standard. I’m happy to share it with you.
I’m excited to read new stories & will read them to the end (20 chapter limit.) As long as you finish my story. If your story is less than mine, you only need to read as many chapters as you have. If you want a review, please let me know and I will provide one.
Screenshots from the final chapter you read are required as proof and I will do the same for you.

Title: Stranded.
Author: Aliceproductions.
Genre: romance.
Style: Ink.
Number of chapters: 12
Synopsis: Tom is awkwardly in love with the most popular girl in school, Natalie Dietrich. She hardly knows he exists. A place crash leaves them stranded on a deserted island together. Will they be able to overcome their differences?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: Aliceproductions.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to reading this! Do you mind reading an unpublished story? If you don’t want to, I’m totally fine with just reading your story.

Sure. What’s the link?

Would it be possible to message you privately?

Sure

When I press on your profile, there isn’t a message option. Did you turn off private messages or anything?

No I haven’t. I sent you a PM. You can reply to it.

Received and awaiting link

Hi,
I have a complete story with 13 chapters. We could do 12x12? :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
Full CC
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

I will finish yours as that’s my policy :hugs:

1 Like

I finished reading. I liked your story a lot! Lovely details all the way through :blush:
Here are some screenshots:

1 Like

I‘d love to. :slightly_smiling_face: 4 chapters?

1 Like

Not trying to be rude, but is there any reason you’re coming on my r4r topic, but avoiding me?

I’m sorry! I wasn’t trying to avoid you, I just wasn’t sure if you were done with the other R4R yet. :blush:

Yes, sounds good!

1 Like

I read everyone who requests one here. It might take longer but I most certainly will

1 Like

Okay! In that case, I’d love to do R4R :blush: if you’re interested

Of course

Cool! I only have 4 chapter currently and I can get started right now

chapter 1, 2, and 3 finished :white_check_mark: