Read for Read Submissions! Honest Reviews! Promote, Submit, and Let Me Read Your Story! (CLOSED) (GOOGLE FORMS)

@newbie_new Hey there! I just completed your story “Where Am I?” And can I just say that Camille is beautiful! And I love the cover that you used for your story, that’s what really intrigued me! Anyways, your story is great! The opening was amazing I loved how you started your story off and I cant wait to see it all come full circle! I love the suspense, I enjoy suspense a lot and you really handle it very nicely. And wow! What’s gonna happen to Nathan?! I hope soon we start receiving more clues into what’s going to happen to Camille and more about her past! The directing is great and the zooms work very well. The only “correction” I have is that in episode 3 when Nate and Cami are at dinner the waiter is standing in front of Camille instead of behind her. But that’s all! Genuinely I think that the plot is riveting and you definitely know how to keep the reader on their toes! I cant wait to see how far your story goes and how much the characters grow and develop! :grin:

Don’t forget to read my story as well! :kissing_heart:

Oh my gosh, thank you for reading my story :heart: And thank you for the feedback! It’s greatly appreciated :blush:

1 Like

Just signed up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just finished reading all three chapters of your story! Wow, I’m really amazed! I already posted feedback for the first chapter on another thread, so I’ll just make comments about the next two chapters :slight_smile:

One of the things you improved on going forth from the first chapter was the tension buildup to the plot twist and the end. The endings for chapters 2&3 ohhhh my goodness they got me hooked lol! Great job! Your grammar is also great as well; it improved a lot from your first chapter. The directing was also amazing. I loved your use of zooms, especially during character conversations. Authors who add zooms during those moments tend to make their audience so much more engaged, and it makes reading dialogue more enjoyable. Great work! This is a huge improvement!

1 Like

@Rose.xo_97 Hey I just finished the first three episodes of your story and I am very very intrigued! For English not being your first language you did a remarkable job and this story is very very interesting! The directing is very good and I like the fact that the reader goes between Rose’s storyline and Sophia’s story line. I’m not usually into stories like this one involving the mafia because I think its overplayed, however I do enjoy yours and think it stands out. The plot is great and I cant wait to see how Sophia’s relationship develops with her captor. Overall I think this story was amazing and I cant wait to see how it develops! :grin:

Don’t forget to read my story too! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words!! :heart_eyes: yup, i’d already read yours and had added to my list :grin: cant wait!

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. I’ve read your story and it is AMAZING! I looove :heart_eyes: the suspense and mystery. I was like “What the… elevator, notes, who are these people?” Your story is awesome! I can’t wait to read the rest of it! :kissing_heart:

(Team Storm :wink:)

p.s. I’ll add my screenshot later, I’m writing this post on my computer.

1 Like

Omg I just read your story… How can you leave the end like that lol… I can’t wait till next chapter

1 Like

1 Like

If you would like a read for read you should sign up on my google form! But if you’re just promoting that’s okay too! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Okay i will gladly do that

1 Like

@amber.hemmings Hey! I just finished your story and I am very impressed! I usually am not one to read fantasy stories just because they are sometimes cliché. However, yours is quite interesting. I love the level of suspense that you add into your story. Not only do we not get to see the prince’s face until episode 3 (totally worth the wait btw :heart_eyes:)but also the other princess is plotting something that the reader will find out in due time! I love this! I genuinely think that your story is great and I cant wait to see how the characters develop! Honestly, great work! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll be reading yours this afternoon :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TinaRae3 Hey! I just finshed the first episode of your story! I am enjoying the plot very much but I have a few suggestions that could make your story a bit better! One, there are a few layering issues throughout the story which I’m sure can be fixed with experience. I do like the fact that you give the reader chance to create their characters. I also like that the contact in out love interest’s phone is based off of the drink that we pick. The directing however, could be tweaked as well. When a new scene starts, the characters seem to be popping into place out of no where. It would be more appealing if they were already there when that scene started or if they walked into place. Lastly, there are some grammatical errors that could be fixed like putting commas where they should be and ending sentences with periods. I don’t really mind it personally, but I know some readers are very harsh on those things. I do love that you let the reader type in their own responses to questions that gives the story a sense of being more personal and I like that! Overall, I think that the plot of the story is great, and I think that you could go really far! I just think with a few edits the story could flow better, and then you would have a really great story on your hands! :grin:

Thank you very much for your feed back. I can’t wait to read your story as well

1 Like

@WillowBear Hi there! I just finished the first 3 episodes of your story! I think you did a great job! I like the suspense and I am loving all of the action so far. I am a bit confused as to what is happening, but that is a good thing! You want to keep the reader guessing up until the very end and I think you’re doing a great job at that! Keep up the good work!! :grin:

1 Like

Hi I believe in supporting fellow writers. I’ll do r4r. Submitted the form already.

Swan%20Cover

Title: Swan - Pursuit of Justice
Author: Katya Azzopardi (katyazz)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 13 (Ongoing)
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Action)
Description: A widowed Billionaire. A Teacher with a mission. An unlikely match. United by tragedy, divided by secrets, haunted by the past. The truth breaks them. Justice is their only hope .
Character Customisation: No
Choices: Yes

Here’s the trailer for this story:

Swan - Pursuit of Justice Trailer an Episode Story by Katya Azzopardi

You can read the story here:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4571672954929152

Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

@katyazz Hey! I just read your story and 12 READS!?!!?!?! You deserve SO MUCH more recognition! Your story is beyond amazing! I only have read the first 3 episodes and WOW! IM IN LOVE! I love how long the episodes are and I’m loving the element of suspense that you’ve added into your story! I love that Keighlan is not just a push over and she works for what she wants. I can’t wait to find out what the secret that she is working on is!The backgrounds are great and the direction is wonderful! I will for sure keep reading this story up until the end! It’s so unique and it’s honestly a work of gold! Keep up the amazing work! :grin:

Don’t forget to read my story! :kissing_heart:

Thanks, I’ll be sure to read yours soon

1 Like

Wow thanks for the great review! I truly appreciate it. I just finished your story and to say I love it is an understatement. Directing is great and the bookcase scene (dont want to add spoilers to the ones reading) its original. I enjoyed reading it a lot definitely recommend to everyone to read! Its a fav for me. Looking fwd for more epiaodes! Here’s a screenshot for you…

1 Like