Read for Read Submissions! Honest Reviews! Promote, Submit, and Let Me Read Your Story! (CLOSED) (GOOGLE FORMS)

@Raven_Stark Hello! I just finshed the first 3 episodes of your story! It is very interesting and I love the premise of it! For you being a first time writer this is very very good! I do have a few things that could help you though! There are a few issues with the overlays sometimes characters are behind when they should be in front and vise versa. Also, sometimes instead of walking on or already being there when the scene starts, the characters just kinda pop up. Either having them be there already or walk on could help your story run smoother. Lastly, there are a few spelling errors in your story that you should take a look at. I don’t really mind them, but I know some readers have issues with grammatical errors. Besides all of that, I believe that your story is great and I do like the plot! This is really good for it being your first story! Keep up the good work! :grin:

Don’t forget to read my story as well! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Rosenspitze Hi there! I just finished the first 3 episodes of your story! I don’t remember if you said that this was your first story or now but WOW! This is pretty good for it being your first! Also, for English not being your first language you’re doing a really good job! Honestly I like it and I love crime dramas so this is right up my alley! This is honestly really good and I cant wait to watch your story grow and develop! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ve already read your story (I had send you a DM) :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush: I know I really need to work on spot directing and character plasing, :joy::joy: Thank’s for the honest review, I’ll read yours later during the day.

1 Like

@captainwillow Hey there! I just got done reading the first 3 episodes of your story and WOW! You really genuinely do deserve more recognition! Your story is amazing! I love the opening “theme song” sequence! I love the zooms and the directing is fantastic! The plot is amazing and the writing is superb! Your story is so underrated! I have a soft spot for coming-of-age friendship books, movies, and tv shows, and this story is just that but so much better! This really is amazing and I’m not over exaggerating! I. LOVE. This! I can’t wait to see how far it goes and how much Oliver, Indiana, Andrew, and Madison develop. Also, the cliffhanger on episode 3! Oh! I also love how you open the episode with one of the characters narrating. Honestly, I love this story so much and I will definitely keep reading! :grin:

@Briana_M Hi there! I just finished the first 3 episodes and wow! This is a great story! I’m loving the directing and the zooms! Really I think it’s great! There’s not really much happening yet in the story but you noted at the end of episode three there would be more so I can’t wait to see what happens next! I love the plot and I cant wait to see how the characters develop and if Ashden ever finds her true love! :grin:

1 Like

Hi. I completed the form for the R4R… just sharing my infor here too. I’ll read your story soon.

Thanks!

Title: The Ties That Bind Us
Author: Cori
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Summary: Camila is hoping for an exciting adult life when a family secret turns her world upside down, giving her more than she bargained for…
Chapters: 3 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6404818634080256

1 Like

A read for read,
I’m always up for it
if anyone interested.
Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes
Cover

@Episode.Cori Hey! Just finished your story and its amazing! Honestly I wouldn’t have been able to tell that this was your first story if you hadn’t told me! I love the plot a lot! It kind of reminds me of this show Shadowhunters! I love the directing and the zooms. The only thing I would have to critique about your story is that your characters need to be idle. So for example, say there was a scene going on between Camilla and Craig. So Camilla would have dialogue but Craig would also be doing a talking animation when he should be idle. That’s all though! Other than that I think that the story is great and I will for sure keep reading to see how it continues to grow and develop, and to see how it ends! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks so much! You have no idea how much the idle animations drove me crazy lol.

I just started your story, customizing now!

Thanks again!

1 Like

I would like to just promote my story!

Title: The Princess Of Fiore
Genre: romance
Chapters: 10 (more coming soon)(currently revamping but I’m not done doing that yet so all of the chapters are the originals)
Author: inkkee
Summary: a story about an 18 year old princess whose life got turned upside down on the night of her 18th birthday. What exactly happened on that fateful night? And what will happen once she falls in love with a non royal boy?
Cover:

1 Like

@sh61599 Hi there! I just finished your story and so far its good! I love that a majority of the MCs are POC because you don’t see that very often! The directing is pretty decent and so is the dialogue! The zooms also add a nice affect to the story! I like the plot and think that if you keep going this story could be amazing! Keep up the good work!! :grin:

@arielcodilla Hi there! I just finished the first 3 episodes of your story and I am purely amazed! It is truly a work of art! I love the plot so much and I cant wait to see how Jade’s relationship with Caden develops! The directing is great and the dialogue and zooms are amazing!!! This is something that I will continue reading for sure!! Great work! :grin:

1 Like

I PM’ed you the screenshots last night :heart:
Loved your story!

1 Like

Dude thank you so much for that awesome review :slight_smile: I wasn’t expecting this, but I do appreciate it. I will read your story this weekend. Thanks again!

1 Like

@KPZ113 Hello there! I just finished the first 3 episodes of your story and can I say that it’s just awesome! I love the suspense that you’re giving to the readers with the backstory of Sarina and her ex, and Lux’s secret! The directing is great and so is the layering! The zooms are great as well but my favorite part of your story is the plot! I am just loving your story so far and I cant wait to continue it! :grin:

1 Like

Love your story

1 Like

HI! I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile: let me know if your interested

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CC Multiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

@Red1 Hey just finished the first 3 episodes of your story! You said you didn’t want a review so I won’t give you one! But I just thought you should know your story is good! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you…finna read yours now

1 Like