Read for Read Submissions! Honest Reviews! Promote, Submit, and Let Me Read Your Story! (CLOSED) (GOOGLE FORMS)

Hello!:grin:
So in the past I’ve been asked to do read for reads, and I’ve followed through but my ways of keeping them in order have been terrible. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a post by @Maggy with a google forms post to help organize her reads, and I thought it was a great idea! So here we are…:joy:
Please only sign up if you are absolutely serious about doing these read for reads. I really don’t want to waste my time. I prefer limelight stories but I will read stories in INK as well. Also, even if you don’t want to do a Read for Read, you can promote your story below! Chances are if it sounds good, I might read it anyways! :heart_eyes:
Below is a Google Form for you to share your story with me and I’ll read it I promise, but I expect you to do the same! :wink:
If you do read my story I would like feedback, but you do not have to! Also, let me know that you’ve read my story by posting it here, and I’ll do the same for you! (I don’t open PM’s that’s why) Also, if you could do me a favor and share this thread that would be highly appreciated! So with all that being said I hope you enjoy my story and I hope this benefits you all! Thank you so very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

*Note: When it says “Forum Name” I mean what is your username on the Episode Forums :rofl:

*Current # of read for reads completed: 32

Google Form (Submit Your Story Here!): https://goo.gl/forms/I7xUXHInwKtUbbN53

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.

Cover

I’m changing my current one, so this will be my new one soon enough! :grin:

Chapters: 4 (More to come)

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

currently closed cause i have a ton to fulfill rn, and i should probably finish those before i open this back up :joy::heart:

10 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Captain Willow and I am a starting author on this platform.

On West Avenue is a story that is full of romance, comedy, and drama. Things such as love triangles, unexpected friendships, and genuine characters is something I’ve tried my hardest (and in my opinion, have succeeded fairly well) in incorporating into my story.

Title: On West Avenue
Author: Captain Willow
Instagram: @captainwillowstudios
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy
Summary: Watch many different people follow their dreams and listen to their heart as they navigate through happiness, pain, and most importantly, friendship.
Chapters: 7
Style: Ink

On_West_Avenue_posterThumb_q9S2OpYpXe
If you could give my story a chance, I would appreciate it so much.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey, I’d just like to promote! Thank you for this thread! :smile:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

1 Like

I’ll get to it as soon as possible!

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Romance
Summary: There’s one thing to not have a man in your life, but it’s another thing to be a feminist. Ashden, a 26 year old female, will learn the importance of having a man in her life.
Chapters: 20 ongoing

1 Like

@Marshmallow_O Hi! If my story looks interesting to you, I would love it if you could check it out! :blush:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

1 Like

Hi i’d read your story! It was really a good mystery! I enjoy reading it! Usually this kind of stories is not my cup of tea, but yours is just awesome! Cant wait for your next update :heart_eyes: do read my story as well :+1: i’d already submitted it in your google form :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll get to yours as soon as possible!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Feel free to check out my story.

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

My episodes are rather LONGGGG… 20 mins about there just to give a heads up.

1 Like

Hey can’t wait to read your story, but you said that you could give me feedback on my story until March. Is that correct? Because if so I’m gonna read your story in March as well just to be sure you read mine as well.

@appleqrl Okay I just finished your story and I must say it was great! A few directing mistakes here and there but that’s nothing that a little time and experience cant fix! And few grammar mistakes here and there but I’m guilty of that as well. Overall, I think that the plot was amazing and I cant wait to see how it ends. I will be continuing your story for sure!:kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

Don’t forget to read my story!

1 Like

I love yours. I hope they can solve the mystery in time. So of course everyone makes grammatical errors. Also the directing was great. But the episodes were a little too long for my taste. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@MKiara Wow, can I just say wow! I clicked on your story because the description just sounded like such a cute story, but I didn’t know that I would start reading and fall in love with your story just after the first episode! The directing and the zooms are great and work wonderfully into the story. The premise of the story is amazing and I love that we’re going to be exploring the other characters lives. One critique that I have for your story however is, that there are no periods at ends of sentences. I know its a very knit-picky type of thing, but I hear that lots of readers hate grammatical errors. So I’m just warning you about that. But overall, what I really loved about your story was the plot. I’m a sucker for coming-of-age type plots and this seems like just the thing I need! The story seems so amazing and I cant wait to see how it continues to grow and develop! I will for sure continue reading! :grin:

Don’t forget to read my story as well!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the review it was so sweet it made me smile so hard!!
Lol thank you I’ll put period for sure
So for your story
Firstly I really like the covers you used! I
I really liked when you gave the character info about them. I know some authors don’t enjoy that but I do. I think you’re spot directing was really good and realistic and you were great about the layering. I liked the choices you gave and the dialogues. I was so sad Kaii was gone :(:sob: she was so adorable. The only thing I think is maybe you have to work with the props because you can add a paper. I was a little confused when they didn’t have anything in their hand but that’s easily fixable. Usually I’m not into mystery episodes but I like the characters and although I’m not team storm I am interested to see how that chemistry will play out.
Will definitely be reading more of your story too!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for the topic :slight_smile:
In my story you are going to have 2MCS, a female and a male one. :kissing_heart: The story has funny dialogues, romantic situations and there are deep friendships, family cohesion and also love struggle.
I tried to create a story, which is non-cliche, since I Don’t like the typical ones myself :slight_smile:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other, going through thick and thin. That is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

[

I just realized I didn’t put mine here lol
So just to bump the thread too :
My story: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Author: MKG
Genre: Romantic Comedy / Slice of Life
Story style: Limelight
Description: Kiara, Willow, Samantha, and Sooyoung are just 4 girls trying to survive high school. Follow them as they grow up and discover first love, pain and what true friendship means.
Episodes: 3 so far
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4612451922411520

Your story sounds really interesting!
R4R?

Your story sounds interesting? Read for read? If so could you sign up on the form? Thanks!!!:grin:

@claire.epy Hey! I just finished your story and can I just say that I am blown away! The directing is amazing and there were many scenes that I was just amazed by how well the directing was. Like the fight scenes and the scene when Elliot dropped her off at her house. Oh, and the bullet scene! The plot twist at the end of episode one was something I for sure did not see coming! And the cliffhanger at the end of episode 3!?!? Wow! The music ties perfectly into the story which is great and very appreciated! My only critique I do have with your story is that some of the sentences coming from characters is rather long. It is just a lot to read at once so maybe moving forward the sentences can be shortened or split up? Overall, I thought your story was fantastic and I just love the plot and the comedic remarks in there. I cant see how far your story grows and you deserve more recognition for sure! I will be continuing on without a doubt! :grin:

Don’t forget to read my story as well! :kissing_heart:

1 Like