Read for Read (Thread/SS) r4r OPEN

Okay so here is the thing!
I created this R4R so I can do read for read with others :blue_heart: so we can help rach other with reads.

PLEASE READ THIS!

1. SS are needed! (as a proof that you really read the amount of episodes that we agreed on)
  2. I prefer if you contact me on instagram: @daemaris.epi but you can also contact me here if you don’t have one.
  3. I prefer you read my story first and send me SS (I got GHOSTED way too many times!)
    So that’s pretty much it and I will appreciate if you leave a post with the amount of episodes you want to do. (for example if you want me to read three of your episodes you should read three episodes of my story too)

LINK - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4618760976662528
STORY - FT: TO THE HELL & BACK!
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery/Action

DESCRIPTION:
“Him: Hm, I can feel that you are just an ordinary dirty human. I sense nothing special about you, to be exact. What are you doing in this world full of creatures, aren’t you lost little doe?”
Her name is DEIANEIRA. And she will be not another flower! Picked for her beauty and thrown out to die.But She will be WILD, hard to find and IMPOSSIBLE to forget. (Original qute: Erin Van Vuren)

THERE: (will be limited CC/is not yet) (1LI - may be one more as a female in the future)

MY R4R list:
@Solarnetic

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this here is my ft story want to do a r4r with me?

Title: Not so Prince Charming

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r. I’m going to be messaging you the ss shortly :blush:

1 Like

Hey!

I’m not the person with all the time in the world but I can do read for read with anyone who’s interested! Just don’t pressure me and you can read mine after I read yours - I’m always supporting people so I’ll read yours!

DM me on my Instagram (it’s easier for me at least): @covinhas.episode

Story’s title: Whenever You’re Ready

It’s a drama with lots of comedy (at least, everyone’s laughing ahaha), you have choices, limited customization (just eyes and hair colors), mini games, art scenes (in the future), and it’s completely gems free (you can support the author but even that you already support by reading).

Description: Chloe has love to give to everyone but her. Christian learned the hard way that love isn’t always a two-way street. What will happen when their path crosses?
Drama awaits you.

Stay safe, xx

1 Like

Story Title: Heartbreaker To Lovers(LGBTQ)

Author: Lucy on episode (aaron_ailee_episode on instagram)

Genre: Romance

Trigger Warning: story contains child abuse and self harm, read at your own risk

Description: Lucy is the nerd of the school and when she finds love she only gets heartbroken will she find the love of her life? Or will she be alone forever read to find out/CC/2 Female LI/

Episodes: 7
Even more episodes yet to come! You should give it a try I hope you will enjoy it

Style: Limelight

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712186153467904

Cover:

1 Like

Hi dear but this is R4R thread so are you interested in read for read ? :slight_smile:

Hi dear this is read for read thread so are you interested in r4r? :slight_smile:

Yup!!! That’s why I put it here

1 Like

Okie sorry most of people write it in the post so I wasn’t sure :slight_smile: Guess we are doing 3 episodes? I only have 3 so if it’s okay with you

1 Like

Yes, you are added to my list

1 Like