Read for Read - Werewolves in Hiding

Hello
So I just uploaded the first 5 episodes on my first story and I was wondering if anybody here is interested in doing a read for read. My story is a fantasy and it’s about a much of teenagers who have magic powers. I am super open to new stories and if you read my story I will be more then happy to read your story. Message me if your interested. It’s called Werewolves in Hiding

8 Likes

I can do r4r I only have 3 chapters. do you want a rewiew note I am brutally honest, if it’s bad I will tell

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Drama / Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
chapters : 3 for now
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

1 Like

Sounds interesting. Can’t wait to give it a try

1 Like

did you want a rewiew or not

Yes please and do you want me to give you a review

you are welcome too

1 Like

Hey, I’m up for R4R with you if you want.

Title: The Blood Order
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: ChristineHZ
Episodes: 4
Description: Melora is hoping for a new start in college when secrets start coming out, as faith drags her into a dark world. Will she be able to find herself and fulfill her true destiny?CC LL *
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4897674276044800

Hi I am interested in doing a R4R with you

1 Like

I’ll do r4r :slight_smile:

Your truth has been revealed. The dare devil inside you, screams to accept it. But, the normal side of you fights to run from it. Will you accept this tempting secret? Or run away?

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do r4r :relieved: 3x3 will be fine?
Here’s mine.
Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games
My ig: @epi.ksu

Interested in R4R. We could do 5x5, if you want… Thanks!

Title: Future Husband
By: Sofia Leonardi
Instagram: episode.SofiaLeonardi
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 7 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Follow the lives of young Anna and her childhood friends, Nicholas and Brian. They are part of high society and are expected to marry well. The final choice is yours!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5562055222558720

Future Husband Cover for Forum

Awesome, can start your story later tonight or tomorrow. :blush:

Ok great

1 Like

I am interested in doing a read for read with you. Can’t wait to read your story

1 Like

I’m interested in doing a read for read with you. Can’t wait to read your story

1 Like

I’m interested in doing a read for read with you. Can’t wait to read your story

Do you want to do 5x5?

Sure. Sounds good

1 Like

Great! I’ll start reading soon.

Cool.

1 Like