Read For Read With Me!

Hi there! I’m willing to do a read for read with somebody!
Feel free to message me and I’ll for sure read your story!
Here’s my story!

I did my first chapter tell me what u think and tonight i will read your story

HEY!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hello @Laura_Episode1, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Creator’s Corner Share Feedback to Community Promote Your Story since it involves read4reads. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

I’ll start reading your story tonight.
Here’s mine:
Title: The Wanterer 2: Mischa
Author: Aliceproductions
Genre: Comedy/Romance (more comedy)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5805808724344832
Episodes: 9 (Complete)
Instagram: Aliceproductions
Style: INK
Story Description: Taking up from where ‘The Wanderer’ left off, Corrine and Mischa have been dating for a year, but Mischa is unsure about their relationship and wants Corrine to go back to being Corey again. Then one day, she finds out why Corrine doesn’t want to. (Note if you haven’t read ‘The Wanderer’, never fear. There is a short recap in the first episode.)

Hi there!

So I read your story, and I absolutely love the concept of the story!
The story made complete sense and I was thrilled during the entire story! One thing I would recommend for you to do is to make your chapters a bit longer. I usually make my chapters 1000-1500 lines long! But that’s completely up to you!
Thanks for letting me read your story and I can’t wait for you to get back to me!

-Laura_Episode

Hello! Sorry for the wait with reading your story! I just finished and I love the concept you have with the story and the dialog is amazing as well! The story’s time is amazing (about 10 minutes per episode) and I was thrilled the entire time while reading it! I have added it to my favorites and can’t wait for the next episodes!

-Laura_Episode

Hi, I read your story. I’ll break my review into two parts:
The bad: there were a few glitches. I think the bad boy with a heart of gold has kind of been done to death. The pedophile father was a bit too disturbing for me. The mother looked too young.

The good: it’s very well written. Your plot is very well written.there are a lot of twists and turns you don’t expect. Your costume choices are very good. There are lots of varying behaviours. It’s very well directed.

Just wondering, why are they teasing her for being Christian? What country is the story meant to be set in.

Overall pretty good story. Keep it up!

Thanks for the review! And they’re teasing her for being extremely Christian, where she talks about it a lot and never skips church. She’s known for not doing a lot of bad things due this which is why she get’s teased. Thanks for reading!

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes:

Thank you, but I will put the story on pause for now and make a new one but I will definiitetly take your advice and I will read your story whats the name again?

Hey there! Your story sounds interesting and I’d love to do a read for read with you :slight_smile: I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible so we can get started :blush:

Title: Everything You Are
Author: Julia E
Episodes: 4
Style : INK
Genre: Romance (with a mix of Comedy and Drama)
Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots, the story of a girl falling for someone she knew would never feel the same way she does fights her way to prove it’s possible

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

I swear it’s worth a read and definitely not cliche! :wink:

I look forward speaking to you. My Instagram is @juliae.writes

Hello @Laura_Episode1, would you like to do a Read 4 Read with me?

This is my story:
Author: Fluffy Rice
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Limelight
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past. (Remake)
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

This story is actually based on my own experiences in real life. ALSO, the cover arts are still Pending for Review, so the picture at the moment is the default art of the guy stepping on a banana peel.

(PS. It’s not the “Loving You Again (Discontinued)” story, that’s my old one in INK. The difference between the old and the remake is that the remake has more and better plot lines, and better directing!)

I’ll take a look at yours now.

@Laura_Episode1

Hi Laura, I read up to chapter 3, still going right now but I wanted to drop down my feedback.

• The story is amazing! I AM SO SAD ABOUT JAMES, I ALMOST CRIED, LIKE HE’S SUCH AN ANGEL, OMG.

lol at this tho

AND WTF JAME’S DAD, I AM SHOOKETH

but overall its a good story, i like it. I’m reading episode 4 right now.

Hope you can check out my story! thank you

Hello everyone! I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to get back to all of you! I have been extremely busy!
I’ll try my best to get to your guys story’s by the end of this week, but I can’t promise!