Read for read with my story

Hello fellow episodians! From a long time reader I have finally published my first story. It’s taken me a long time and I’m not too sure if it’s ready. I need your help with letting me know what’s wrong and right with it. Since I have 3 episodes out, I will for 3 for 3. I will also follow anyone in instagram that follows me. I’d love some feedback, whether in my fanmail or on here and I’ll do the same for you. :heart::heart::heart:

It’s based on a comic I draw, so it has taken a while for me to adapt it to episode.

Story Name: Ein Soer
Genre: Fantasy/action
Number of episodes: 11 (complete )
Style: Limelight
Instagram: nei_australia
No love interests.
Art scenes.

Description: After a while, Naed finally comes around to visit his sister, Ein. He’s surprised she now runs her own fighting school. Catching up, she fills him in on all the adventures she’s been having…

Story cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Finished and waiting on:
@Clarissa.episode123
@Whatever1
@Flare8
@CamagicalWriter
@jcwhisper.writes
@sunshine2
Reading:

12 Likes

I’ll do a read4read with you.

1 Like

Ok give me your story link

Hi. I read the first chapter and gave my feedback in my review section, so I’ll read chapters 2 and three.

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Hey Nei,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Style: LL

Episodes: 17 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Style: LL

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

I’d like to do R4R / G4G with you! :open_book:

:exclamation: SCREENSHOTS ARE REQUIRED :exclamation:

:exclamation: MORE THAN ONE SCREENSHOT :exclamation:

:star2: This is a link which leads to all of my stories, in case you’re interested: https://starluna.carrd.co/

:sparkles: Story name: Running From The Crown

:sparkles: Author name: Luna

:sparkles: Chapters: 3 [There are 4 chapters out but since I revamped this story, the fourth one is not finished, so technically it has 3.]

:sparkles: Style: LL

:sparkles: Genre: Fantasy

:sparkles: Description: Princess Pearl grew up being dedicated by her royal duties. One night she decides to run away from her controlling life. Will she run into someone who can understand her?

:sparkles: Instagram: starluna.epi

:sparkles: Link: Episode Writer Portal

:sparkles: Cover:

I would like to do r4r with u :cherry_blossom:
My story
Story title :Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesn’t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 5

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 16 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Also guys don’t forget to add feedback please. I will give feedback to all the stories I read. Thanks :heart::heart:

I’d like to do a r4r with you. That’s so cool that it’s based on a comic you’re making. Here’s my story link.

Genre: Mystery, and a bit of everything else

Alternate/extended Description: A single text, reading “you’re invited” promises to mend a friendship long shattered by betrayal. That is, until you’re accused of murder. Snowed in, and racing against time, can you wade through the countless secrets to find the truth buried deep within the walls of Ambrogi Mansion?

No. of Chapters: 8, Ongoing

Other: No early access/skip the wait/support the author gem choices only

Story Trailer:

2 Likes

I published my fourth chapter so it can now be 4+4 :grin:

5 for 5 now :wink:

1 Like

Hey, i am interested in doing r4r woth you. Here is my story:
Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 13
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : Episode Writer Portal
We can do 5x5.

Wow your story look interesting. I’ll start now

1 Like

Title: Secrets are Deadly
No. of episodes: 3
Genre: Mystery
Description: Cassandra is a girl with normal life, that is until the people she love are dead . Now it’s her duty to find the secrets behind their death. Just remember, secrets are deadly.

Would love to do R4R.

Thanks a lot. Lets send each other ss when we finish reading.

1 Like

Hey there,
I would love to check your story, we can do a R4R if you want to.
My story details:

Title: Perfect 10
Author: Poury
Genre: Drama
Description:
Cindy has always pursued a modelling career. If only she knew what awaited her, rivalry, scandals and above all her hot tempting boss.

Just finished. Sent screenshots, review and donated 15 gems

1 Like