Read for Read With Screenshot!

Perfect. I’ll add your story to my favourites and I’ll read it soon x

Awesome, I’ll do the same.

Feel free to check out mine

Story Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery/Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

I’ve updated my above post with a reading list. These are all stories that I’m going to read and I’ll send you a screenshot once I’ve read yours. Please work on reading mine and sending me my screenshot :smiley: Thank you.

I’ve read your story and I’ve sent you the screenshot through DM on Instagram :smiley:

If you want to do a read for read, please add your story here, and I’ll add it to my reading list and send you a screenshot once I’ve read it :smiley:

Here’s my story:

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 4 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

I’ve added your story to my reading list (see above). Please read mine and send me a screenshot :smiley:

Now that I’m checking your story, I’ve already read it :blush: I already sent you the screenshots via Instagram.

I’ve just checked, I’ve read yours too :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you checked chapted 4? I’ve alreade read chapter 8 of yours, Oh! boy what a turn out of events ::open_mouth:

I’ve read 3 chapters. I’ll read chapter 4 and send you a screenshot on Instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m reading your story now hun. I’ll send you a screenshot shortly! Please read mine and send me a screenshot either through private message or on Instagram @mollie.stories

I’m starting your story now hun. I’ll send you a screenshot through private message when I’ve read it☺️ please read my story and send me a screenshot either on Instagram @mollie.stories or in private message on here. Thank you.

Hello :blush:
I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated! :blush:
I am totally open for a r4r.

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? It’s all up to you!!

I’m up for a read for read! I’ve added your story to my reading list (see above). Please read my story and send me a screenshot as proof, either on here through private message or on Instagram @mollie.stories

1 Like

Girl!! :laughing: This is such a good story!! :heart::heart_eyes: I ship Olivia and Bren. Can not wait to read more of your story!! I will post some screenshots on instagram.

I’ve read your story and sent the screenshot. Please read my story and send me the screenshot in return :slight_smile:

Please take this picture down honey! Check out my direct message for the reason :heart::heart:

I should have the episodes read by today or tomorrow. Sorry, I had a list to go through!