Read for Read! You read mine, I read yours :)

I would love to do a R4R.

Hi there! I just finished reading six chapters of your story. I really like it! Can’t wait to find out what will happen between Andie and Mike! :blush:

1 Like

Your storyline is so creative and well thoughtout. I really enjoyed reading it. I like how you walked through the story each episode in order to tell us the truth. :slight_smile: Screenshot_20181126-180552_Episode|243x500

1 Like

I truly enjoy the storyline, it was very interesting and it was really smart to make a story where you switch with a bully to gain knowlegde of why they are the way they are. The episodes were very short though, the first 3 episodes could have formed into the first episode. Other then that, I can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it :blush:

1 Like

I would like to do a R4R if you would like.
My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 10 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world with a mafia leader. Will she be able to survive this life or will she be stuck watching her life slip away? Drama, action, romance

2 Likes

I just published Chapter 4, super sad and exciting! Hope you enjoy. :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This is my first story ever. 3 chapters released.
I will read yours. Give my story a try.

1 Like

Hi, I read your first 3 chapters and I must say it’s good. I enjoyed reading it…:heart:
I hope you like mine. The link is in above comment.

1 Like

Thank you! I will read yours tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really liked your story. I really wished Shona wouldn’t have left Stella and the guys, they were way better friends those mean girls. She didnt deserve to be treated like that.
Note: When you customize Jake, the skin tone works on Cade instead.

TITLE: Which one is the real you?
Author:Kingako
Style: Limelight
Check this out! I worked so hard on 4 chapter and you can see some special scene here ! I will read all story from user who read mine ! Just let me know in message if you read mine!

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with you!

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

1 Like

I loved your story! Dani’s life is so sad and I really hope she puts through. Her and Damon’s relationship would give me life. And I hope Damon visits John more he deserves those visits. I can’t wait to read more.

Note: Before this scene, it said she was mad and angry at the same time.

I’m all done With your story and I am going to keep reading! I really like it!

1 Like

Thank You!

I’m soo glad you enjoyed my story !! Thank you so much !! :heart:

2 Likes

Is it okay if my story isn’t published yet? :sweat_smile::grimacing:
Title: Vanished
Author: Lucy
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: After Lana’s sister is murdered Lana refuses to love. Her hunt for her sister’s killer leads her to the sweet, hopeless romantic, Leon. Will he be able to show her love again or will their secrets rip them apart?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4665632170573824
Also please don’t read past chapter 2, because the rest isn’t really finished yet

1 Like

Since I have the link, I can read it. I’m looking forward to a R4R. It looks interesting.

1 Like

I hope my story meets your standards :sweat_smile:

1 Like