Read for Read? ❤️

community

Hey everyone,
I would love to read some new stories and help promote other authors! If you are interested, send me a message :heart:

Hello. My name’s B612 Resident. It’s nice of you to create this thread :slight_smile: Here’s the information of my story. I’d appreciate if you can give it a try

Title: Fantastical: Angel on Vacation
Author: B612 Resident
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Type: Ink
Description: Rexana is an angel sent to Human world. She decided to consider it a vacation but will things turn out the way she imagined? Can she keep her identity a secret? c.c
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5451204643913728
Story cover:

Thanks in advance :blush:

I’m interested! :smile:

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Clichebreaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

Hey dear! Do you have Instagram? Message me at @kayteexepisode if you do (:

Message me on Instagram! @kayteexepisode

I’d love to participate in your r4r! I’ll read your story ASAP! Btw the cover I put here is being reviewed by Episode at the moment so, my cover is different.
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Large%20Cover

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read, what is it called

And if you want to check it out here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

This is really awesome, I’d love to read your story.
Feel free to give mines a check when you have free time, and tell me what you think, I’d really appreciate it

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey guys, here’s an update!:

My story that I am promoting is called The Pact, just featured on the June’s Editor Picks Shelf!! I’m so excited for this! :heart:

If you see this, I changed my username to @/kayteexcreates on instagram, that’s where all my updates and edits are! So go give me a follow there!

If you’re still interested comment and I’ll message you personally! Im on vacation so I’ll try to be as active as I can!

Heya ~ I would love to do a read for read if you want?

This is my story:

Author: Fluffy Rice
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Limelight
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past. (Remake)
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

This story is actually based on my own experiences in real life. ALSO, the cover arts are still Pending for Review, so the picture at the moment is the default art of the guy stepping on a banana peel.

(PS. It’s not the “Loving You Again (Discontinued)” story, that’s my old one in INK. The difference between the old and the remake is that the remake has more and better plot lines, and better directing!)