Read for Read? ❤️

Hey everyone,
I would love to read some new stories and help promote other authors! If you are interested, send me a message :heart:

1 Like

Hello. My name’s B612 Resident. It’s nice of you to create this thread :slight_smile: Here’s the information of my story. I’d appreciate if you can give it a try

Title: Fantastical: Angel on Vacation
Author: B612 Resident
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Type: Ink
Description: Rexana is an angel sent to Human world. She decided to consider it a vacation but will things turn out the way she imagined? Can she keep her identity a secret? c.c
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5451204643913728
Story cover:

Thanks in advance :blush:

I’m interested! :smile:

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Clichebreaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

1 Like

Hey dear! Do you have Instagram? Message me at @kayteexepisode if you do (:

Message me on Instagram! @kayteexepisode

I’d love to participate in your r4r! I’ll read your story ASAP! Btw the cover I put here is being reviewed by Episode at the moment so, my cover is different.
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Large%20Cover

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll give your story a read, what is it called

And if you want to check it out here is my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

This is really awesome, I’d love to read your story.
Feel free to give mines a check when you have free time, and tell me what you think, I’d really appreciate it

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey guys, here’s an update!:

My story that I am promoting is called The Pact, just featured on the June’s Editor Picks Shelf!! I’m so excited for this! :heart:

If you see this, I changed my username to @/kayteexcreates on instagram, that’s where all my updates and edits are! So go give me a follow there!

If you’re still interested comment and I’ll message you personally! Im on vacation so I’ll try to be as active as I can!