Read for Read :)

I’ve been thinking about doing reads for reads for awhile now. I just haven’t had the chance to sit down and make a thread about it. I’ve mentioned it on my Instagram account, but I haven’t been on here to make a thread about it. I know read for reads can sometimes get out of hand with the constant requests of people wanting you to check out their story. So if you’d like a read for read, please comment down below and I will be happy to read your story. I will open and close this thread when I have a lot of reads for reads so please understand that. If you want to hit me up on Instagram, my account is @brianam.stories .

Sure that sounds cool !!

Title: Enagaged
Author: Navya Sallan
Genere: Comedy
Style: Ink

Description: what happens whe you suddenly found out that you are engaged to a hot stranger in America and you are forced to move to America woth him!!!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5810322648203264

Title: LOBITA (Little Wolf)
Author: EJ Dee
Genere: Romance
Description: Breezy has been raised to be focused on family and family business. Will a newfound love life be a distraction?
Link

Okay! I’ll give your story a read, If you have an Instagram account, I can DM you my story name.

Okay! I’ll read your story. If you have an Instagram account, I can DM you my story name :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Instagram is navya.s1

Title: Piece by piece
Author: georgiaa.episode
Genre: Romance and drama

Description: Violets dad walked put on her when she was 6. What will happen when he’s back after Violet finally gets her life together?

IMG_20180304_040400_751

Link

Cool :blue_heart: @rude_in

Okay! I’ll be sure to check it out :slight_smile: If you have an Instagram account, I can DM you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The first two people that requested a read for read from me, I added your stories to my favorites.

2 Likes

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: